Thread: I'm back and I would like some assistance

is offline Live For the Words of Golden Tongues

I'm back and I would like some assistance

I used to be on MW all the time but some weird stuff happened and I stopped coming on here which, in retrospect, was stupid. Because you guys probably could've helped me a helluvu lot.

A few weeks before I fell off the map I started getting this feeling that I had to be somewhere. It feels (i say feels because I still feel it) like I've got the shivers or like i'm late for a really super important meeting or something. There's a buzzing in my head.
    I'll site the first happening: When I started getting this feeling it freaked the hell out of me. Hard core. I felt like I was being torn apart because I couldn't make sense of it.

I was at a hotel in Chicago going back to my room and this feeling just washed over me and I HAD to keep walking up 6 floors past my room and into this room. I had my cellphone out with 911 dialed in. It was like bugs all over my skin. I knock on whatever door it was that I stopped at and this woman answers it and screams that her husband is having a ****ing heart attack.

So obviously, I called 911 and yadda yadda yadda some strangeeee stuff started going down. It's been happening more and more frequently lately and it's DRIVING ME CRAZY. I'm here in writing this in my dorm room at a school that I specifically chose because the feeling came up almost painfully as soon as I walked on campus. There's a shop I'm supposed to go to. I tried avoiding it for a few weeks but I started getting sick, nausea, headaches etc...
    I've been there every day this week, freaking out because i'm fairly sure that someone's about to die and nothing is happening. I probably scared the bejeezus out of the girl who works there.
    Every other time this happens something either physically or emotionally bad was happening. I don't know if there's a name for whatever is happening but if someone knows what it's called or if they've heard of it, help a sister out. It's stressful.
    Last edited by Heather2011; September 8th, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
    "Guessing...guessing...I guess there's no one around."

Don't Fall in Love with Everyone you See.

Amantes sunt Amentes -- Lovers are Lunatics.

We are unusual and tragic and alive.

is offline Artsy Lefthanded Redhead Dirt Worshipper
    Sometimes we don't always interpret our feelings correctly. The first time you stated that something pretty much was happening the same time you got the feeling. If this is to be a consistent factor...and just throwing this out there hypothetically...maybe someone has already had something bad happen to them there. Maybe someone already died, and this area is calling to you because of it. Does anyone that work there maybe know of anything like this or may be willing to tell you if something tragic is happening in their lives right now? Maybe someone is dealing with a recent or pending loss and they are channeling this energy out.
    "A native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.' The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?' The grandfather answered: 'The one I feed.' "

That's a hard one. Sometimes I will get the WORST feelings... like sick to my stomach, anxious, can't sit still because I know something's going wrong. A lot of times I'm right, but not always.

Not to make light of your situation but you could be working yourself up about it and the original purpose has been served but because you were expecting something different you continue to manifest those feelings yourself.

Have you tried going there, taking a few deep breaths and then asking yourself what it is you're supposed to do now? If nothing further comes to you I would try your best to put it out of your mind. Tough I know but part of being psychic/sensitive is learning discipline.

Double post... this website HATES me lately >.>
    Last edited by aynfean; September 8th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.

Are you personally going through any trials or having a hard time (other than with the feelings)?

A lot of times people will project the feelings they are experiencing out into their environment. Although for people without abilities or those who are just blind to the world, this may have no effect. But for those of us who are aware of the subtle changes we bring to our reality, these projections can be devastating.
    Have you tried going there, taking a few deep breaths and then asking yourself what it is you're supposed to do now? If nothing further comes to you I would try your best to put it out of your mind. Tough I know but part of being psychic/sensitive is learning discipline.
    I would first do as Aynfean suggested. It being in itself a form of grounding. If that fails to solve the issue at hand, i would then suggest a reading whether that be through tarot or some other form of divination is up to you. Sometimes getting a unbiased insight into the situation will help to clear your head. In any case, you should do something to dispel negative energy. Having just had the experience you had, there is no doubt that there is some lingering energy.

Hope it helps.
    Black Magick Moments.

Thank you everyone for your advice! I'm going there tonight to speak with the owner. Tahroh, I'm going to consider getting a reading sometime this week, it makes sense. I'm not really going through anything that would explain it but I'm going to try and take a step back and figure out what the hell i'm doing. Hopefully, the owner can give me some insight tonight. thanks again!

So how did it go?
    Black Magick Moments.

I'm so sorry for not answering sooner!

I went to the store, and she told me that because of a death in the family and financial hardships, they were being forced to close the store. Unfortunately I was correct. Although several months late. The store closed about a month ago now, I helped the owner pack everything up, just so I guess I could get some closure and find out more about the situation. I'm still in contact her so I guess it's good in the sense that at least for that moment, I could help support her.

I appreciate everyone's help. Lately, after working with a friend of mine, I've become better at shielding/grounding something that I was TERRIBLE at and the sickness, bad feelings, has been MUCH easier to handle.