Thread: Bleeding excess energy?

Bleeding excess energy?

When ever i work with energy or even at random moments in my day, i experience the hot hand phenomena, but that is tolerable. Only thing annoying about it, is the heat waves i experience running through my body. Somewhat uncomfortable. I know to ground but even after i do that, it usually pops back up stronger.

If i wasn't young and a man, then i would assume it was menopause... but, jokes aside. It feels like waves of heat originating in my solar plexus, then spreading throughout my body and outward dissipating at it leaves. I would normally work a small ritual or something to drain all this excess energy off of me, but are there any other methods i might try?
    Black Magick Moments.

Hmm, i expected more.
    Black Magick Moments.

Do you exercise often?

So many times I'll get the same feeling with a ton of excess energy, but some really rough exercise tends to help.

But beyond grounding I'm not really sure.

Sometimes I get that. If possible I use the energy to get a bunch of stuff done, otherwise I really like grounding stones ^^

Physical intimacy.

If I feel like I'm "buzzing" just a little too much, I try to find someone I can be physically close with and just have some time to be physically close to someone. It doesnt have to involve sex, just intimate contact.
    "There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower, you try not to get wet and run quickly along the road. By doing such things as passing under the eaves of houses one still gets wet. When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all things."

Eating food high in protein can help you ground. Personally, I like almonds for this purpose and often keep a supply handy when I know I'll be doing high energy magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daecon View Post
    Eating food high in protein can help you ground. Personally, I like almonds for this purpose and often keep a supply handy when I know I'll be doing high energy magic.
    Vegetable protein would definitely be better. Meat will ground you, but it will likely work a little TOO well, in that regard.

Heck tho, if I was still even pretending to do anything these days, and had spare juice, I'd just use it on some sigils. Don't be annoyed about it, OP! You're lucky!
    "I worship the greatly beautiful one, with limbs the colour of thunderclouds, who is naked and sits on the corpse of Shiva, who has three eyes and earrings made of the bones of two young handsome boys, who is garlanded with skulls and flowers. In her lower left and upper right hands she holds a man's head and a sword, her other two hands bestowing boons and banishing fear. Her hair is greatly dishevelled."

-- Chapter 13, The
    Brihad Nila Tantra.

To get rid of excess energy, I think masturbating is a really good idea. Sure, maybe it seems a little taboo, but it's easier to do at random times than find intimacy.

I would also suggest alternating grounding and doing push ups quite vigorously to press the energy out of you.

I have the same problem with heat from excess energy. I think i'm going to try the exercising tips, I need to work out anyway. I personally think that if grounding isn't working exercise is the best.
    Last edited by ChaoticCreature; December 16th, 2012 at 02:56 PM.
    "The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility."
    Meridjet