Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Secret Circle

My daughter likes it. I just can't get into it but I've put that off to my age rather than anything else. Watching a bunch of teenagers just doesn't appeal to me. I watch Vampire Diaries sometimes but since they've killed off all the grown ups on the show my interest has seriously waned.....

I didn't realize Secret Circle was based on books, are they geared towards teens? I'd love to get my daughter off this "Twilight" kick.

Yeah Secret Circle was written by the same chick who wrote Vampire Diaries. I'm a religious watcher of that show because Damon is SO EFFING HOT.

http://www.amazon.com/Initiation-Sec.../dp/0061067121

This show is awful. It's like The Craft with smartphones + all the same production techniques as the Vampire Diaries. And Cassie is such a painful cliché - "Oh look at me, I'm completely bland but everyone is falling over in love with me!" Can we please have a heroine with some quirks/spunk/attitude? Faye looked promising, though...

I think the books totally trump the show but I do love it. Yeah it's the same techniques but it's VD's sister series so I think it's appropriate to be similar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2