Thread: Looking for a mentor

Looking for a mentor

What path are you interested in? Wiccan (although I am still looking/researching)
    How long have you been studying? I haven't really been studying, I've always felt like I should be focusing on a different religion. I was raised christian, and my family will definatly have a problem with me "changing" my religion.
    What areas of paganism have you already explored? None really, always have felt drawn to wicca though.
    What areas of paganism are you interested in? Wicca
    Are you drawn to any specific deity? No

What time zone are you in? Eastern
    Preferred method of communication? (PM, IM, e-mail, etc) PM, email
    How much time can you devote to learning? Not sure, evenings?
    What is your learning style? (Do you need visual, just text, a mixture of both?) both
    What is your age? 35

Teacher for a newbie

Jinx,

Though I am now in the Western time zone, i would be happy to answer questions for you. I am a 36 year old married female with no children, I have two four-legged ones and those are enough right now. I have been Pagan my whole life, though out to the world for 10 years. My path is rooted in the reclaiming tradition but has many cross overs into Wicca. Here is a link: http://reclaiming.org/about/origins/history-vibra.html. I have been where you are, confused about which way to go. I can help point in some directions, suggest reading that may help you and generally answer any questions you may have.

Let me know.

I am happy to help

Kelley (Gypsyblu)