Thread: Ideas for cat magic

Ideas for cat magic

For the past few months, I've been collecting the claw sheathes and whiskers my cat leaves lying around. I feel like there must be some magical use for them. I put one of the claw sheathes in a locket I wear around my neck, for protection. Does anyone have ideas for what else I can do with this (rather macabre-looking) collection of claws I now have? I've already thanked kitty for his gift.

The idea about wearing the claw sheaths in a locket is great. The whiskers on a cat are used for a few things. They are used for navigation, displaying emotion and to see if the cat can fit through an opening. I would believe that any magickal endeavors around those areas would be good to include the whiskers.
    Blessings.

Excellent thinking, thank you Cainwyne.

Hammerfest, Northern Norway, (71 degree north)
    316.JPGMy domestic male cat spends most of the time outdoors - he is my animal soul-mate and I live in constant fear that he might not return: Cars, foxes....basement windows and more. So I wear some hairs of him near my heart all the time, and another patch of hairs in my handbag. It helps me to stay in touch with Moshi all the time. I also use protection spells for him whenever he is leaving the house and thank the house\garden entities for their protection.
    Panta rhei

En erebos phos