Thread: How to use a rose quartz to attract female friends?

How to use a rose quartz to attract female friends?

Hello all,

I've brought a rose quartz crystal and I've actually got two.

I'd like to know how do I make my intentions to both crystals to attract female friends? Since I am seriously lacking in this area and I the last time I had a friend was 6 years ago!

Thanks in advance,
    Amit

well it doesn't attract female friends. it does is make you more receptive to love. offhand i know of no stone which offers friendship of either sex. general friendship and/or love is another matter. for love a heart shaped rose quartz is the best. if you can shape your stones into hearts.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

The best way to attract female friends is to learn how to knit, then go to your local tea or coffee shop, start a Stitch 'N Bitch, and begin making friends.
    ---

[you have been visited by a heliotrope]

[hi]

I agree with the above.

However, if you wish to carry a crystal to help promote the vibration of platonic friendship in your life, carnelian would be better than rose quartz.

Rose quartz will, however, help your self-esteem and help you feel less lonely. Nothing wrong with carrying both.

"Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for humans to live up to." - Alfred A.Montapert

"Something in my consciousness told me you'd appear, I am always touched by your presence dear. Floating past the evidence of possibilities, levitating lovers in a secret stratosphere." - Blondie