Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please look at this photograph - ghost/s?

The photo looks like a finger was caught in the flash on the right side and distorted the view. I can kind of see a silhouette of a tall person towards the middle right but (as always) I am still skeptical. From being an infant and beyond; people tend to find facial and body images in things that are not really there. I am pretty sure that is part of our human nature - to find human like qualities in anything. I think, but do not quote me on this, that we tend to do that from a very early age. When we are merely just tiny versions of our current selves, we cannot communicate properly (in terms of speaking); thus we rely heavily on facial cues/recognitions from our caretakers.

Interesting photo! I keep taking photos too of haunted hot spots. Just continue going back and keep taking photos. Maybe even talk outloud to the spirits. Maybe they'll let you have a glimse of them! Not sure what to think but it does look eerie!

Be Gentle With The Earth

Hi Iris, I've recently joined the forum and i know its like posted in 2011 but i believe its one or the other,that it's either a spirit trying to send you some sort of sign or the shape has been caused by the flash of your phone and the reflection of the light on the flash, its quite an interesting shape, so i'd like to ask you whether you felt any presents of a spirit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2