Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time

Once Upon a Time

So is any one else watching abc's Once Upon A Time???

It's a great concept. First of all, with both traditional fairytales and classic fantasy fiction to plunder, they'll never run out of plots. There's an X-files level of paranoia at work. Does the mayor remember her life as the queen? If the heroes are successful and magic starts coming back, will she regain her powers? Just how much is Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold responsible for the current situation? What other villains might come out of the woodwork? To top it all off, we can never be 100% completely sure that this really isn't just Henry's delusion like the others believe. (Although, the presence of the ruined castle buried under the town may spell doom for this theory.)
    Last edited by Daecon; November 30th, 2011 at 05:36 AM.

I have been watching and see lots of potential. I am enjoying Rumpelstiltskin as a character more than I thought I would. It's cool to see how they are showing Emma presence is effecting the town. I just hope they stay on track and keep it fresh.

is offline Jewish Renewalist/Who knows?
    I think the Queen still has her powers given what happened in the last episode.
    Better Know a Child Ballad

My Deviantart Page

yes I believe the Queen know whats up, But I also think Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold knows more then we think lol. I am really enjoying the show

I still LOVE this show. Watch it every week and I'm in love with the soundtrack.
    I am... Witchy Woman Incognito
    “Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” - Sappho

Quote Originally Posted by Adalai View Post
    I still LOVE this show. Watch it every week and I'm in love with the soundtrack.
    I have been too.

I've never heard of this. What's it about?
    Sounds like the comic book "Fables" to me....
    "I believe in peace, bitch."
    - Tori Amos

"Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground. Silly monkeys give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here."
    - Tool

Its from the creators of Lost (which I never got into). There's a fairy tale world of every fairy tale imaginable.. all woven into one world... but the Evil Queen (Snow White's Stepmother) cast a curse and brought all of them to the real world (but they don't remember they're really from Fairy Tale world)... so you get to see a modern spin on the fairy tales, while a little boy and a sheriff try to save them all from the evil queen/mayor. Its just fun really Its fun to see a new perspective on classic tales and the way they unveil information is engaging
    I am... Witchy Woman Incognito
    “Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” - Sappho

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    You know... I was so mistrusting about this show in the beginning, but the actors play their characters so incredibly well and compelling I have gotten stuck in it. Cinematography is brilliant, so is the script MOST of the time. I also like the fact that a child is essentially the most brilliant one it the show in a sense.

It has got me hooked despite myself... and Charming? SO freaking charming. :P
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast