Thread: What has happened here over the past few years?

What has happened here over the past few years?

The site seems very changed and not in a good way. The Empathetic Bunker is all but deserted. Once it was very busy. Granted, some were Drama-Queen-style over the top in regard to their empathetic gift (much moreso than I - an Empath and Seer!). But this and other once-active sections and threads now seem dead.

Some here may remember me for one reason or another. I am saddened to find the site so changed and in many respects, so barren.
    ...love truly, with your whole heart, and definitely take prisoners

Well the site just had a huge downtime, not sure if you knew that. I think people are slowly finding their way back here. It'll take a bit I think for the old conversations to get going again. Personally I got used to not having the site, looking for info and discussions elsewhere, now we have to get used to having it again. Also don't forget most people are coming out of recovery after the holiday season lol. I've found everywhere on the internet to be a bit slow at the moment.

Yes I didn't think this forum was coming back. I just happened to look over Yule and found it was up. I checked out the forum and decided it was best not to post here as it could go down again like before. I heard from others how the site was appearing to be up longer so I came back again.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

It started declining after a bit of drama and some banings a year or two back. Then over the last few months it's been down more often than not.
    People are just going someplace else these days.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Yeah I couldn't get MW for several months. Now its back and I have been coming back. I've also been dealing with major r/l issues so I've been abit preoccupied lately.

When people get old their health declines and they get less active. The same goes for web sites I guess.
    "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
    -Me

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

Mmm, it probably doesn't help that maintenance costs have gone up, but donations haven't. I know the downtime at a few points was because our hosts couldn't afford the server space.
    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

Has anyone found any new pagan places to hang out?