Thread: Book of the Holy Strega

Book of the Holy Strega

I'm pleased to announce the kindle release of my new self-published book - The Book of the Holy Strega. This is not a reprint or a rewrite of the 1980s title through Nemi Enterprises. It is new material, research and insights into the Aradia story and one the Witchcraft traditions that formed around this legendary figure. Paperback edition is available through Raven's Loft online store as well (actually it's only available in paperback there). One of the unique things about the book is that it examines the historical times in which the Aradia legend appears to be set, and then compares details of the tale against what is known of the times. The result is a compelling argument for the authenticity of the Aradia legend, if I do say do myself!

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Holy-Stre...5947025&sr=1-2
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy...(from Hamlet).

Oh excellent I can't wait to pick that up! Unfortunately I can't buy from Amazon (don't have a Kindle and they don't take paypal!) I don't suppose you'll be making it available on Google Books?

By the way, I am loving the heck outta Old World Witchcraft!!

cool.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by aynfean View Post
    Oh excellent I can't wait to pick that up! Unfortunately I can't buy from Amazon (don't have a Kindle and they don't take paypal!) I don't suppose you'll be making it available on Google Books?

By the way, I am loving the heck outta Old World Witchcraft!!
    Thanks for your interest. The book is available in paperback only through Raven's Loft online store.

http://www.ravensloft.biz/

If you have any problems finding the book there, you can call or email the store for assistance.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy...(from Hamlet).

Found it, next time I'm book shopping I'll grab it Thanks.