Thread: Skyrim!

Skyrim!

That's it! The can-o-worms is opened! Who else is a Skyrim Citizen?

I know I am. I even started a Character blog tonight, because I have decided to keep a 'record' of everything she does... perhaps in generalized strokes, but there you have it.
    For those that are interested.... http://eiloryidhra.blogspot.com/

Her name is Ei'lor (Ay'Lore) Yidhra (Yid-rah). The name is ... well... obviously from the Cthulhu mythos. But I liked it, so :P
    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

I'm playing a Dunmer assassin/thief/Daedra worshipper named Darvame Rathryon (after two Dunmer Morrowind NPCs from Seyda Neen). I'm finishing up the Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood quests and acquiring Daedric artifacts in preparation for becoming the leader of the Dark Brotherhood and hunting every single one of the Sithis worshipping traitors down in the name of the Morag Tong. :D
    JFGI

ROFL... interesting take on it. xD
    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

I love Skyrim but have not been playing it much as of late. My boyfriend and I actually have 2 characters each lol. My main character is a khajiit archer and thief. I hadn't played on x-box 360 for a long time and though I input my name but didn't so I'm still named Prisoner My other Character is a breaton mage, haven't played in so long can't recall her name *shame*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like my stealth archer wood elf
    "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
    -Me

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

I played this game to death (on the PS3). I haven't touched it in about a month, though. Got my fill after learning how to craft game-breaking armor and weapons. I'm looking forward to some beefy DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by töbi View Post
    I played this game to death (on the PS3). I haven't touched it in about a month, though. Got my fill after learning how to craft game-breaking armor and weapons. I'm looking forward to some beefy DLC.
    How about horse armor?
    "Oh yeah, well quote this!"
    -Me

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

First person to notice this text doesn't win a prize.

is offline <-- My own damn artwork for a change
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraheera View Post
    Who else is a Skyrim Citizen?
    Not me

I'm boycotting the Elder Scrolls untill they bring back cliff racers
    "One between two worlds chants, "fire walk with me""