Thread: I need a little help

I need a little help

Resently I have been having some rather....interesting dreams. Both Bast and Yinepu have been in them, and it slightly seem Like they are playing with me. Well Lady Bast is playing with me (but not in a mean or patranizing way), Lord Yinepu has been there telling me, more reminding me it seems like, that she is only playing when I start to feel uncomfortable. I have had this dream a couple of times this week, and to be honest I don't know why I am having them. Part of me knows what they mean, but I just want to see what you all think before I can be sure.

Any Ideas will be greatly loved.
    Last edited by Azrael Eve; March 9th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.

Question

Just last night I had another one.... this one was rather frightening. Lady Bast and I were on a river boat, she was showing me the reeds and plants and what they could be used for. When out of no where I heard Lord Yinepu telling me to beware. Next thing I know the boat jerks and Lady Bast and I are in the nile. I turn, looking for her and when I find her I see 2 snakes swimming up behind her. Before I could call out a warning my roommate woke me up.

This dream also helped me see something about the other ones. Lord Yinepu wasn't there in any of them, not physically at least, and this last one made that point clear.

I also think I know how I am getting them. At the moment my altar isn't put together, and the statue I have of Lady Bast is sitting at the head of my bed, right behind where I lay my head when I sleep.

I wish I could figure out what these dreams mean.

Maybe Lord Yinepu is trying to tell you to relax and explore your relationship with Lady Bast? That sometimes happens to me with my gods.

Your second dream indicates to me that you're not listening to what the gods are trying to tell you and it could become problematic for you. That is how I would take it anyway, given your other dreams.
    "Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, the sheep in the fields, the cow in the corn."
    "The past is like a fish. You can't change it."

Check out my shop on Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoodedCrowCrafts?ref=si_shop