Thread: Tarot Apps

Question Tarot Apps

I am a bit of a nerd, I admit it... I love technology and everything about it, so I do have a smart phone, and I did download a tarot app... And I noticed something weird. My physical tarot decks and my app seem to overlap. I have gotten to the point that I pull out my cell phone more often then reaching for the physical cards. But when I do compare the two they seem to share meanings, and heck, they even have a similar attitude!
    So, my question is simple:
    Have you used tarot apps?
    What is your opinion of them, regardless of your personal usage...
    What is your "success" or relationship with the tarot app like?
    Do you read other people with your tarot app?
    What am I reading? I don't know yet, you haven't asked a question! Open for readings, but just for fun.

I'm sorry I don't have much to contribute. I think the potential for using a phone app would apply to a regular deck of cards. My phone is attached to me, night and day, usually right against me in my pocket or on the nightstand charging. I use it when I'm angry, sad, happy, excited, bored. The energy my phone has would most likely be an accurate representation of myself. So I see one working well in theory

With that said, I tried one for 'fun', but didn't feel much out of it and deleted it.
    Which one are you using?
    I am... Witchy Woman Incognito
    “Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” - Sappho