Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from the DarkSide!

Greetings from the DarkSide!

Hello, I am TheBookOfTheDead! Not really, because books don't have fingers to type, so I'm obviously not a book haha.
    My reason(not my ONLY reason, but my main perogative) is to help obtain info for my Necronomicon(a.k.a. Book of the Dead).
    On this site I hope to obtain info on speaking/summoning/banishing spirits.
    Before someone goes on a rant saying "The Necronomicon isn't real noob fufufufufufu I'm so intelligible". Yes it does, because I am writing it. Necronomicon is just a title, and it's the title I've given to my book.

More information I need to obtain includes(but I doubt I will get on here): Demons, how to summon them, how to banish them, how to speak with them.

Really, I need information pertaining to the Dead, Spirits, and Demons.

Yes I know this stuff is dangerous, but if I know the proper ways of handling these things, then the lower chance of me accidently selling my soul to Pazuzu.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

hi.

I would say go to MWDark section as that would be a more appropiate place to get such info.

also I would look at this thread on stones and metals associated with demons,left hand pathers,etc.
    http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...ts-Setians-etc
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Welcome to the site! Always nice to meet people who are also interested in necrotic matters.

Thanks for not shunning me for wanting to deal with such things

It's saying I don't have the right privileges to vist that part of the site?

sorry about that part. i forgot that to get to that part you have to notify an admin.MWDark is free and you have to be over 18. as long as you meet that quota they will let you in there. in the meantime be patient and enjoy the the thread i posted to and the rest of the site.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Which admin?
    "Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, the sheep in the fields, the cow in the corn."
    "The past is like a fish. You can't change it."

Check out my shop on Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoodedCrowCrafts?ref=si_shop

Quote Originally Posted by CaeruleusLady View Post
    Which admin?
    try Agaliha.

That's who I contacted. Was very prompt and friendly.

is offline To Far Blue Mountains and Shores I Go
    You might also consider actually reading the three known books of the dead. There is the Egyptian Book, there is the Tibetian Book and actually a book of stories and such dedicated to South American Indian tribes I believe it was. They discuss funeral rites, spirits crossing over and many other things specific to each culture who created the respective book.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast