Thread: Aromatherapy book recommendations

Sometimes I think I live in the dance studio.

Aromatherapy book recommendations

I'm looking for some good books on the subject of aromatherapy. (Preferably non-Pagan ones as my family isn't Pagan and tends to ask questions when they see Pagan books lying around.) My budget isn't too big, so if you know of a good online shop that sells a particular book for a discount, a link would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

the aromatherapy books by Julia Lawless and the 500 recipes for aromatherapy by Schiller & Schiller all non-pagan books

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    With aromatherapy I prefer to look around online to compile my own sources. That way one can write them down ones self. But I am a cheap-ass online resource dork.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Sometimes I think I live in the dance studio.
    Thanks for all of your suggestions! And LOL, Aeon, I'm guilty of the same at times.

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClareJulissa View Post
    Thanks for all of your suggestions! And LOL, Aeon, I'm guilty of the same at times.
    It's a great way to get information once one learn how to compile and critically asses it! :D
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw