Thread: Fright Night

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.

Fright Night

I was skeptical but decided to rent it because of David Tennant and Anton Yelchin. And... I do NOT regret it and will buy it as soon as I have the opportunity. It was BRILLIANT! After a lot of the vampire movies as well as shows as of late I have missed vampires being the really, truly bad guys. And this? This freaking movie restored my faith in the movie industry.

Also... David freaking Tennant. Most convincing character in a vampire movie... EVER. Anyone else seen it?
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

I thought the same thing when I saw the movie. This movie surprised me when I first saw it, I even love the soundtrack as well. He did a excellent job playing the vampire. Loved the beginning best of all, there's many vampires that get ruined in stories but this one really stuck out. Loved the reference to twilight, that gave me a lot of laughs! Glad you enjoyed it! You should check out Let The Right One In and Deadgirl.

Be Gentle With The Earth

I enjoyed it as well. I was a huge fan of the original from 1985 so I was hoping the remake wouldn't be 'cheezy' but it was definitely entertaining.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10