I have always been conflicted spiritually through out my childhood and most of my adulthood until now. Through out my childhood I was brought up to go to CCD, going to church every Sunday, praying and honoring God and the Saints. Then there were times in my childhood where I would see my mother pour salt around the house praying, smudging and blessing the house, making little packets with herbs and spices for protection, visiting those with psychic visions, etc. I never fully understood what she was doing as a child but as I was growing up I would ask her questions about it and understood her answers. She does not have a specific path that she follows. She has pretty much adopted what she practices here and there. I do the same things as she does but always felt conflicted because I thought I was betraying my Catholic upbringing and being a hypercrite in addition to feeling lost without a specific path until recently when I discovered that the Christian and Kitchen Witchcraft path does exisit.

I am starting to feel whole and am looking for a mentor to fill in the gaps and to progress further on my path. I am currently reading "The Path of a Christian Witch" by Adelina St. Clair, and have "Kitchen Witchery" by Marilyn F. Daniel, "Cottage Witchery" by Ellen Dugan, "Aura Suma" by Vicky Wall, "Sister Karol's Book of Spells and Blessings" by Karol Jackowski, "Hands of Light" by Barbara Ann Brennan, "Witch Crafting" by Phyllis Curott among many other titles on my shelf that I looking forward to reading and learning from. I have read and own several of Raven Grimassi's books. I also have two of his most recent books ("Old Witch craft" and "the Book of the Holy Strega" on my book shelf waiting their turn for me to read.

My desire to learn more about my path has led me here to this site and I have been hoping that someone will be willing to mentor me. I am a very quick learner, very easy going and am very passionate and excited about where this road may lead me. I just need direction.

What path are you interested in? Christian and Kitchen Witchcraft

How long have you been studying? here and there throughout my life

What areas of paganism have you already explored? Italian Witchcraft and Wicca

What areas of paganism are you interested in?

Are you drawn to any specific deity? There really isn't one specifically. I pray to God, the Holy Trinity and the Saints

What time zone are you in? East Coast

Preferred method of communication? (PM, IM, e-mail, etc) Private messaging, email or IM

How much time can you devote to learning?My schedule is pretty much open during the late morning and afternoon

What is your learning style? (Do you need visual, just text, a mixture of both?)Either of them

What is your age? 36