Thread: A loved one who could use some special help...

A loved one who could use some special help...

Hi,
    A very special and important person in my life is going through so incredible tough times. She is pretty much at the impoverished level and no matter what she does or where she goes, she cannot get the proper help or support needed. She has applied for many jobs; but she is most likely unable to get them due to a temporary medical situation (I suppose that is the best way to describe it while remaining vague). She is not much of the fan turning to governmental help but has and continues to not get very far after months... Money is gone and time is running out... Soon she will soon lose electricity, rent is due, phone is no longer in service and unable to be contacted. Her father is disabled and both are struggling on a day to day basis. I have done so much to help and will continue to do so; but I can only do so much... I am asking for all you all to keep her in your thoughts and prayers and possibly ask your deities to guide her along the way. I would never consider asking such a request and I do not know if it morally accurate to do so; but I know she is at such a point in her life that she can use the help and I can use the help for her as well. I want everything to work out for her... She may have messed up in some areas of her life in the past but I know she is a new and better person from it all. At first I blamed karma for her situation but now... now I think she has been suffering to the point of deep depression with no more outs. I ask that you please send positive energy her way; I know she will deeply appreciate everything. Thank you!

is offline Learning from Lifes Constant Lessons....
    Positive vibes being sent her way..... she will be in my thoughts, prayers and I will light a candle for her.

Over 80 views and a reply. WOW! I want to thank you all so very much! This morning, she received an unexpected visit from a caseworker who told her good news about her case and things will be looking better for her! I told her about this thread after the fact and I can tell she was very happy and wanted me to extend her thanks and gratitude to you all!!! I truly do believe this was made possible from all of your energy and great vibes!! I once again thank you all deeply!!
    Last edited by pinkfloydbass; April 17th, 2012 at 05:30 PM.

That's good news for her PFB!! Sending more good vibes her way, in hopes her good luck continues!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

You are most generous and I appreciate it greatly! I will be sure to keep this updated for any other fortunes

On another note... I sat here wondering "What is PFB???" I looked up internet lingo and "Please Find Below" did not seem to fit into the sentence well... It suddenly clicked in due to the context clues "PinkFloydBass" hahah

Sorry, I have a habit of shortening names in here, like mine is shortened to "Cloaky" by most people who know me.

Anytime, glad to help.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Haha It's all good Cloaky xD Perhaps it is my lack of forum know-how to catch on to subtle things that occurs around these parts. I find PFB to more suiting than Pinky anyhow xP

is offline Learning from Lifes Constant Lessons....
    I am so happy to hear that things are looking up for her. Like Cloaky, I will continue to send positive vibes and keep her in my prayers....

You all are just way too generous a million thanks and thanks again!