Thread: Heart Attack Grill Lives Up to its name. Again.

is offline Jewish Renewalist/Who knows?

Heart Attack Grill Lives Up to its name. Again.

I just don't understand some people.

It looks like the Heart Attack Grill is doing everything it possibly can to not be accused of false advertising. On Saturday, the Las Vegas eatery claimed its second victim of 2012 when a woman collapsed and had to be wheeled out by paramedics after smoking, drinking, dancing and dining on the "Double Bypass Burger" the Heart Attack Grill proudly serves.

The restaurant, which prides itself on being one of the most unhealthiest establishments in America, is owned by the incredibly charming Joe Basso, said about the incident, "I wish her a full and swift recovery, but the woman got exactly what she asked for: a brush with death."
    Better Know a Child Ballad

My Deviantart Page

I just don't even.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I used to be Selah. Now I'm Gaudior. ^_^

NYC ChefWitch & food psycho
    Considering she's probably been smoking, drinking and eating crap for a long time; the one pound of ground beef, cheese and 10 slices of bacon just pushed it over the edge.

Sympathy = none.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10

Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    I actually love this concept. If people want to kill themselves with food, then by all means. Do it.

It is not like this restaurant is covertly ruining people. It caters to people hell-bent on killing themselves slowly with overindulgence and the warnings about how dangerous the food is are plain to everyone. At least these people will almost die as they almost lived.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

St. Louis
    Suicide by grease?

I'm sorry, unless she is blind, deaf and dumb she had to be aware all the crap she was doing and eating was going to kill her. I have zero sympathy.