Thread: I can see why people cry...

I can see why people cry...

So, after a whole bunch of really bad emotional upheaval stuff over the last couple of weeks about my ex Girlfriend, we met together for a talk, during which I ended up bawling like a little kid.
    First time I've cried since year 8 (about 14/15 years).
    I can see why people recommend it, definitely a cathartic experience

It definitely is. Sometimes things are so emotional we don't know how to express them and rid negative energy through any other means except crying ♥

After a rough stint and patch of grey while seeing red and blue with my ex gf, current unofficial gf, and possibly more to come in the future gf - all rolled into one; there have been so many songs that I have listened to that just hit a spot that was like... AHH! HOW DOES (insert band-song here [usually Beatles or Clapton]) KNOW EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!!!! And from there I don't feel so alone... Or even when songs are such happy songs and it makes me think towards the future... Another tear jerker when you hear such words being expressed in such an artistic and poetic form that it makes one melt! Its not like I want to feel that way; its just an uber power emotion that decides it doesn't matter what I want to feel and just makes me feel that way.

Either way.. It is pretty intense sometimes and can the only thing left to do.

I have been doing a lot of that lately. I feel like I am being pulled in two different directions. Often I feel better after a good cry.

"Madness takes its toll, please have exact change".

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/White_Wolf1

My Paganspace page: http://www.paganspace.net/profile/whitewolf51

Sometimes crying is the release we need. There's something about totally breaking down in tears that humbles you, I think, and makes you totally and utterly human for that moment.
    Currently not offering tarot readings.

Creu Gwir fel gwydr o ffwrnais awen. In these stones, horizons sing.

"Belief is a beautiful armour/But makes for the heaviest sword..." - John Mayer

My blog: http://serenarian.wordpress.com

I find myself crying more often than not out of frustration than actual sadness. Once I've gotten it out of my system I can focus on fixing things or moving forward.
    "Knowledge without mileage is bullsh*t"... Henry Rollins

"That moral high horse is a tough perch to stay on"... Me

"PETA doesn't want stressed animals to be cruelly crowded into sheds, ankle-deep in their own crap, because they don't want any animals to die-ever-and basically think chickens should, in time, gain the right to vote. I don't want animals stressed or crowded or treated cruelly or inhumanely because that makes them probably less delicious"...Anthony Bourdain

R.I.P. MiLo
    Run free and catch the rabbits
    4/7/96 - 11/30/10