Thread: Goose

Goose

I have begun exploring the Goose as a possible animal ally...anyone here had experience with Goose as an animal ally of sorts?
    zionmystic.livejournal.com
    About my username: It's after a little wooded area i hang out in, near a church called Zion. Later i found out the word "Zionwood" may have political implications, but that wasn't my intent at all when i picked it.

I don't specifically have experience with the goose as an animal ally. I try to avoid geese and swans. Never had a pleasant experience with either yet. Though, I did love the movie Fly Away Home. It almost made me want to give them a second chance. Canadian geese, anyway. Lol.

Here is some info on the goose(Disclaimer:I don't agree with all this lady's stuff or conclusions, but she, at least, tries to back it up with facts.):

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/anima...ism-goose.html

Hope that is a little helpful, even if it isn't about having one as a familiar. Like I said, I don't agree with everything she spouts, but it is usually worth reading once.
    Last edited by CaeruleusLady; June 28th, 2012 at 02:37 AM.
    "Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, the sheep in the fields, the cow in the corn."
    "The past is like a fish. You can't change it."

Check out my shop on Etsy:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoodedCrowCrafts?ref=si_shop

Go to a park with a river or a pond and bring out some goose food. Get to know your local geese?
    ---

[you have been visited by a heliotrope]

[hi]

thanks!
    zionmystic.livejournal.com
    About my username: It's after a little wooded area i hang out in, near a church called Zion. Later i found out the word "Zionwood" may have political implications, but that wasn't my intent at all when i picked it.