Hello, recently I have been wanting to read some more materials into Pagan practices. So far I have read Wicca and Living Wicca by Scott Cunningham, as well as Celtic Magic by DJ Conway and Celtic Myth and Magic by Edain McCoy. I feel these texts have given me a solid structural foundation as far as the basic ideas and concepts go in this field, however I am looking to absorb as much information as possible so I can have a large pool to filter what works and makes sense to me into whatever path I end up deciding to follow. I should note that I am looking for material aimed at solitary practice. I am not really focused on one set of ideas at this point so any suggestions are very welcome. Any materials that include references to topics such as incense, color symbolism and the like are a plus, although it would be great if I could find some that include the reasoning behind why certain things are used for a purpose (for example, not just listing that yellow is a great candle color for divination but actually providing some insight as to how it came to be accepted as such). Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated.