Thread: What does this dream mean??

Question What does this dream mean??

I had a strange dream can anyone help me figure out what it means?

It starts in a dessert like battlefield and im wearing extremely tall high heels while trying to walk up the hills. A super model like woman in all leather was waiting for me there and said to me; " Hes spiraling in emotions, and doesn't know what to say or do. He will come around and confess his love to you soon. " ( this is a guy that I went on a date with but he never returned any calls so....i figured it was over) I then ask the super model if he thought of me at all and she replied with a simple stern "yes".

I'm then transferred in a tall tower with stairs, him and I are running down the stairs together. finally we get to a floor that was active and starting playing a scavanger game. I was riding on his back telling him to stop at certent spots, Where I found many rings. Oh and I had no pants the whole time during this 2nd part of the dream lol....

I honestly figured that the first part with the super model was my self conscious telling me what i wanted to hear...so i didnt really take that to heart what the model was telling me.

The 2nd part I just felt like it was a symbol of me being vulnerable since i had no pants , and me seeking commitment with him considering i was finding rings..

What do you guys think?? am I way off?
    Thanks for taking the time to reading this

Dreams are difficult to analyze because the meanings and symbology of them is so unique to the individual. While there are many dream books and suggested meanings of each symbol in the end it is up to the individual to determine just what each symbol means to them.

Its like you start off with a desert like battlefield. So you have conflict but its also unemotionaly barren (desert like) in appearance. The fact your wearing high heels almost makes it seem surreal yet also points to a degree of self realized or self impossed difficulty. It also seems to imply to my perspective a sense of induced hardship by the self, almost a punishment. Sort of the notion I can't think of to many women who would willingly incur such pain and hardship to wear them going up sandy hills if its in a desert. The fact your dealing with a super model also adds a demension of unobtainable to me as it (she) is a social status thing and false persceptions of what is beauty and worth.

Your tower again is a false sense of stability and structure. I do not see your missing pants as a sign of vulnerabiliyt but a sign of false importance and corrupted perspective and desire. There being missing shows a degree of wishful thinking and not realility of what is going on. Even the scavanger hunt is a seeking of wishful thinking as is your being elevated to a position of importance in his life. Your riding him and directing him to obtain your desired goals and stopping at your desired places with the hope of winning some sort of game.

BUt in the end its just a dream and may mean nothing at all other than a restless mind trying to cope with an unreturned desire.

That's a really interesting interpretation! I never thought of it that way. It applies to everything in the situation and how I am. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share this with me