Thread: Life reflection while meditating

Life reflection while meditating

The other night I was meditating and around 10 minutes in an image of someone appeared before me. The thing is it was an image of a character from an anime show. At first I was just chalking it up to some random mind clutter but the image of him stayed and even talked to me. I felt compelled to just spill my guts out to him since I've kinda been going through a lot of things lately. The character spoke back to me for each thing said. It felt just like having a conversation with a regular person. After I felt a lot better about myself I asked him who he really was. He smiled and said, "You'll know in time", turned around and walked away. I brought myself out of my meditation and just said, "Whoa..." I think I had a conversation with myself only it was a self from a deeper part of my mind. What do any of you think?

I'm curious to know if anyone has had any important revelations while meditating and if so was on your own thoughts, through visions, or with some assistance from another such as a deity, animal spirit, familiar, anything?

Oh yeah. I mean I did this but it was with a dragon. The first few times, I asked his name and he said the same thing. The last time he said something. I couldn't remember. He started to fly away and said something like "I must go but your guides will be watching." In the shadows, there was a panther like animal and wolves. They took off with him.

That's really cool