Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hammer pendant consecration

Hammer pendant consecration

Hey guys, I just got a Bindrune Hammer for myself and I am interested in any ways to consecrate and bless it. I am hoping someone on here can point me in the right direction.
    Exitus Acta probat
    "I cast magic missile into the darkness."
    THE GOD OF RANDOMIZED THWACKING and silly wars
    Current # of disciples: 42

I got most of my souls back.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - the Replacements.

Is it pewter (most I've seen are)? If so, I'd suggest a good metal polish to start. Give it a good cleaning and polish while focusing on your intent for it. My default for most pieces is to then place the piece on my alter and ask my patron to imbue it with the qualities I wish it to have. Might be worthwhile to call upon your dragon kin and ask for their influence on the pendant. When I place items on my alter, I usually leave them for about a month, but it's your call on what makes the most sense to you for your purposes. Not sure if any of that helps or not, though. Good luck.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Thanks,

Its actually nickel so its pretty polished, but the rest sounds like things I need to do. I should come p with an alter and such. I have been feeling the need to get in touch with this side of me since the recent issues I have been through.

and just so you know, in the end you were right about her.(you know who I mean)
    Exitus Acta probat

:hugs: I'm sorry to hear that darling.

As for the pendant, if it's already shined, maybe just taking a soft cloth to it would be good, then. It would give the physical act of cleaning it. I find that doing the physical acts helps me connect to the spiritual aspects of my actions.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

thanks, in the end i did all i could but wasn't enough.

So i will go ahead and do that tonight, give it a nice cleaning. Honestly I really wish Vidar had his own symbol for wear, as he is who i feel kinship with, but I haven't found much other than scraps from soles.
    Exitus Acta probat

Why not make your own, then?

its a good idea. Its something i will have to work on, search within to find what would be appropriate.

Also been thinking of getting a Valknut inked on me. I feel its time to commit myself to this ideal and I know it will help me get through all the pain and such.
    Exitus Acta probat

I have my dragon and my Inanna ink. Just be sure it's what you want, and that you're prepared to carry it with you for life (as you know ). If you come up with something you want cast in metal, let me know, I might be able to help you out. It might be worthwhile to start with a clay model of what you want, and there are some pretty awesome paints out these days.

indeed, given my hobbies i could def make something, all the hobby sculpting.

As far as ink, i still want my baby dragon sleeping around my neck, but the Valknut just feels right, like its something I am meant to do.

Like I am starting to embrace the Scottish heritage now, Bought myself my family Tartan, its coming from Scotland :D
    Exitus Acta probat

Ugh, don't tell my husband. He recently discovered that along with his Scottish and Irish blood, that he also has Norse blood. <_< He keeps saying he wants a proper kilt, but they aren't cheap.

As for the Valknut, I don't really know much about it. It always kinda reminds me of Zelda, and I know my ex wanted one. Beyond that, I'm clueless.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast