Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hammer pendant consecration

Oh, and if you're still in the Army, don't forget about the new regs regarding tattoo placement. It just came down a couple months ago, and has managed to not get a lot of publicity. Not sure how long it will be before it's implemented, though, or if it ever will be.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

So yeah, I am free from the Army, just a regular citizen now, though i still work for the gov :D. I just get paid a whole hell of a lot more now.

and yeah the kilts aren't cheap, esp the non-generic ones. My family tartan(McBeth) cost around 500. and there is the extras that add up.
    Exitus Acta probat
    "I cast magic missile into the darkness."
    THE GOD OF RANDOMIZED THWACKING and silly wars
    Current # of disciples: 42

I got most of my souls back.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - the Replacements.

I'm hoping Brian switches to contract work in 2 years when his Army contract is up. Twice as much money, less BS, and more flexible hours? Heck yeah.

As for the tartans, I can't even buy one for him, because I think he has something like 3 or 4 to choose from, and I think he wants to blend some of them, too. <_<
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Yeah the contractor side is way better. I been doing it almost 3 years now. I am in the perfect area for it.

I am glad I just have the one Tartan, makes it so much easier.

And now that I am not saving for a wedding or dropping a grand every 3 months to see her, i have a bit more disposable income. Plus I have a diamond ring to pawn
    Exitus Acta probat

Yeah, I'm not sure if we'll be staying here, or moving closer to DC. I guess we'll find out in a couple years.

Also, disposable income is a good thing to have. Right now, all of ours is going into my business.

Good luck, though, getting everything sorted. For your pendant, you may want to attempt an initial sculpting with something like play dough. Go into a semi-deep meditation, and see what you come up with.

So when I do my mini sculpting there is this stuff called green stuff, and you can shape it and put alot of detail then let it set. That would work well i think.

The DC area is the area for contracting. Lots of jobs, esp with clearances. The key is to make sure you dont get lowballed, they like to do that to fresh separations.
    Exitus Acta probat

Brian has impressed the old military contractors that he currently works with, and knows full well what he's worth, so it shouldn't be a problem.

As for the clay, the reason I bring it up is because I had a wonderful experience this past weekend with meditation and sculpting. I'm not even in the least bit talented, and was impressed with how it turned out. Although, it occurs to me that I had set it on top of the car earlier today... and I just went for a drive. I'm going to see if I can find it.

that would be an issue lol.

Thats good he has an idea, but also remember the value changes where you go. Tell him to make sure he has lots of certifications while in, they are expensive but necessary.
    Exitus Acta probat

He's getting them, slowly but surely. He got put into one program, but the trainer decided she was "too busy" to do her job and train him, so he's been put into a different program until they can get a better trainer in for him.

Also, I found my sculpture, it was still chilling onto of the SUV. It's all good.

woot on sculpture.

yeah i came out with certs and got a job that used none of them.
    Exitus Acta probat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast