Thread: single parent relationships - my child

single parent relationships - my child

so m 10yr old and i get along pretty well

have been a single parent all this while

due to hectic schedules i do not date, i tried before but my plate was too full

well, i notice that each time i put it out in the universe to find a mate, my child is affected

not that i discuss it with child. but when going to bed when i spiritually "invoke" a partner, something happens

on those nights, child will suddenly come into my room at night to sleep and mention a nightmare

yesterday i was thinking for 2013 i really need a good male in my life, i even researched rituals to do with rose water, etc

that was late, at night as i could not fall asleep

well how about this morning my child came into my bed crying, talking of a nightmare that i had got married and the new husband was not accepting, saying that in the dream i went to the store and the new husband put child out.

i consoled child but these occurrences are getting sort of weird

can anyone explain?

maybe we have a soul connection that needs some nurturing??? confused parent???

Your son's worried about the future, possibly worried about you atm. Do you often talk to him about you looking for a man? Perhaps he isn't ready for some stranger entering his life and home.

May I ask what kind of spells you're doing? Some types of magical love spells don't work but cause the opposite. It depends on the kind of man you're looking for.
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.