Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Downtime

That's bs. Glad your getting back online though.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon View Post
    yep reporting is almost a waste. the best thing is to make super hard passwords and fortify the place even more. anything effective to track them you need FBI tech or near it to track them down. and possibly have them arrested. and since this is a group effort all it will do is piss off their buddies who will then go after you.
    If you don't do anything about it, they may do it again anyway, knowing it will anger you. Anyone recall Pearl Harbor?
    Last edited by Trey; January 2nd, 2013 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    If you don't do anything about it, they may do it again, knowing it will anger you. Anyone recall Pearl Harbor?
    first off what do you supposed to do outside of fortifying the site.

I understand you are upset and want to do something about. but i would really like to know what to do. if you have any suggestions i would love to hear it.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

first off what do you supposed to do outside of fortifying the site.

I understand you are upset and want to do something about. but i would really like to know what to do. if you have any suggestions i would love to hear it.
    All I'm saying is if they don't get punished for their actions, then they win. I'm not suggesting stoop to their level and hack their website. I was thinking more on the lines of bringing this into law enforcement. I doubt anyone will honestly care enough to do that though and I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Trey View Post
    All I'm saying is if they don't get punished for their actions, then they win. I'm not suggesting stoop to their level and hack their website. I was thinking more on the lines of bringing this into law enforcement. I doubt anyone will honestly care enough to do that though and I understand.
    you could bring the law into it. but these are a legion of hackers. i guess about half dozen of them were involved in the hacking of this place. each time it was a different person or people. the first time they were doing it in their view as being helpful and was only one or two people. which was a form of what hat hacking.

when Mol called them douches they got pissed and did a little more than white hat hacking and there were more people involved. imagine what would happen if a few of them got arrested. PS is a whole forum filled with hacker abilitied members. hackers usually help each other out. getting a few members arrested will only trigger them even more. and they can probably do more than what is already done.

they won already. I'm sorry if it bothers you but it's the truth. all you can do is hope they don't bother to hack the place again. and gather more secure defenses.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

you could bring the law into it. but these are a legion of hackers. i guess about half dozen of them were involved in the hacking of this place. each time it was a different person or people. the first time they were doing it in their view as being helpful and was only one or two people. which was a form of what hat hacking.

when Mol called them douches they got pissed and did a little more than white hat hacking and there were more people involved. imagine what would happen if a few of them got arrested. PS is a whole forum filled with hacker abilitied members. hackers usually help each other out. getting a few members arrested will only trigger them even more. and they can probably do more than what is already done.

they won already. I'm sorry if it bothers you but it's the truth. all you can do is hope they don't bother to hack the place again. and gather more secure defenses.
    The reason he called them douches is because they are a bunch of kids that think that can get away with their harmful activities. If more come, let them. I'd love to see them all come one by one and fail...

They didnt win anything. What they did was successfully piss me off. However, I dont hack websites and shit to get back at people that piss me off.
    mol

sitegod/system_administrator/founder/member/engineer/enigma
    follow mysticwicks on twitter | my blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2