Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Welcome Home!

Quote Originally Posted by mol View Post
    Server bills are being paid...dont be a downer!
    Right on - let us know how we can help.

- Tip-toeing the raggedy edge of something magnificently dark but truly amazing...

Hello again.

Bound by reason yet from here to there I travel alone waiting to see, smell, feel, taste, hear that which will egnite my soul into an existance that means something.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My hope is that when my time comes to leave this life that I have positively enhanced more lives with my existance than blemished.

I see MW is back up and running. That's nice.

You have made today one of the best days I've had all this year long!
    Tobias

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its labourers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.

-Dwight D Eisenhower

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    Welcome back!
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

A random google search availed to me that this place has been back up and running! Fair play to those that made that possible. In a time where it seemed 'pagan' forums were an endangered species, it's a good thing to see.
    Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal View Post
    A random google search availed to me that this place has been back up and running! Fair play to those that made that possible. In a time where it seemed 'pagan' forums were an endangered species, it's a good thing to see.
    it is getting back on track. all the social media is canceling each other out and people are infighting like crazy in there. the place is coming back to life . but at a slow rate. I would say it picks up speed every three months or so.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdragon View Post
    it is getting back on track. all the social media is canceling each other out and people are infighting like crazy in there. the place is coming back to life . but at a slow rate. I would say it picks up speed every three months or so.
    Oh right, never really got to connect with the social media side, but it's good to hear things are picking up!
    Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by mol View Post
    Howdy folks. So, we are doing a soft launch for all you folks following my progress on Facebook. Once I am sure we have all the kinks worked out I will send out a community email and officially open MW back up. If you have any issues, let me know.
    Wow!!!! I did a search out of the blue on Google for mystic wicks like 20 minutes ago and it popped up and I was like holy shit! They're back! I have so missed this place and all of you! Awesome! I even have all my old log in info it's great!
    "Never once did I pray so hard I could walk on water." Anonymous

https://m.facebook.com/leann.jones.545?ref=bookmarks

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13