Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: What has been going on with you?

I'm glad I'm not the only one that seemed to have lost their way for a time. I don't consider it "lost" though. My attentions went else where for a time. I've been a part of this amazing community for a very long time, nearly the beginning. When I first started here, I was looking for information. I was new to Paganism/Wicca and needed guidance. This place has always been "home". Which is why I think Mol always says "Welcome home" to newbies and us old folks when we come back to the boards. He gets it. He always has. (no, I'm not kissing your butt Boss Man LOL)

I wandered off the Pagan path because even though I was accepted into a great Clan and following their ways, it was still too much for me to deal with. I was having my own inner turmoil and the group I was involved in was experiencig some stuff as well. I was getting married to my long time boyfriend at the time (we're married 9 years now) and it was the beginning of my sister-in-law's illness. I felt the commitments my Clan and my coven needed from me, I couldn't honor with all my heart, so I stepped away. I love them all dearly and we are in touch, but it's not like before and I'm okay with that. I know they are too.

Now, I've noticed that the Lady has been calling to me. There are things that I need to deal with in my off line life and when I was feeling very lost, she called out to me. Reminding me that she and the Lord never left my side, they just backed off for a time. I am grateful for this. My Husband has noticed that I've started to "pick up my old ways again" <<his words and he doesn't seem as supportive as he used to be.>> Now that I'm taking the time to reaquaint myself with the Lady and Lord, I find I'm more at peace. Which is a good thing. I still have a lot to deal with these days and there are some tough decisions on the road ahead, but I find that I am not feeling like everything sucks and I'm "stuck" in life. Of course, this attitude is only about a month old, but I find that when I follow my path, I'm happier. I feel more like myself and after all, that's all I want. To be me. With all her good stuff and all her bad stuff. Just be me.
    It's been minutes, it's been days. It's been all that I remember. <3

is offline Just another brick in the wall
    Still around. Mostly.
    Date a Brit, they need the attention.

Mary had a little lamb
    Court case Tuesday

I've changed a lot in the last while...I was involved in an unfortunate situation where I loaned a friend a large sum of money. Needless to say the loan was never paid and my friend disappeared. Let me just say it took Truth Investigators approximately 2 weeks to find this guy because there was nothing coming up under his name and all searches came empty. But guys from this company did some heavy duty leg work and managed to find him. They served him with court papers and I won my judgment.
    Last edited by why; November 28th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8