Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Your Path

I'm fascinated at how people have changed.

Myself? I was a slump the past few years but 2015 was my awakening. I'm still very connected with Shiva and Hinduism and Buddhism, but have interests now in Norse Paganism, mysticism, shamanism. I'm intrigued by spirit religions like Santeria and the Nat religion of south east asia. Very interested in hard medieval occultism and enlightenment era ceremonial magic. I've been practicing with chakra work and energy work. I'm literilly embracing a lot right now. I am regeraing my life inorder to work in the field of personal transformation and my aim is to start a retreat to play with and build individual ritualistic environments.

असतोमा सद्गमय। तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया।
    मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय॥
    ॐ Om Asatoma Sadgamaya, Tamasoma Jyoti Gamaya, Mrityoma Amritam Gamaya ॐ

I'm a free flowing, eclectic collection of witch-crafty confusion. So, I'm working on an answer to this.

Before MW went into hibernation I was practicing ADF neo-druidry and kitchen witchery/ herbcraft and that's pretty much my path still. I started my path with Ann Moura's green witchcraft and then moved into ADF and away from casting circles, calling circles and spellcraft but i have reincorporated some aspects of this back into my path because it works well for me and I was missing it. So now, some rituals are strictly ADF, while others are more witchy, depending on the ritual and my needs at the time. I do spellcraft and herbcraft and divination with runes and tarot.
    Libris

"Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom." ~Theodore Rubin

I'm elcectic and a witch. I'm Goddess oriented and most interested in Celtic deities. I'm solitary by necessity. but I love and crave group circles, i just can't cope with the drama and bullshit.

is offline Rumors of my demise are premature
    I suppose I have not changed much. I am mostly Christian, but was raised in a Native home, so I still lean on much of that for small guidance. The animals and the wind and the four directions. It may sound odd, but it seems to work for me. I can only imagine that each one of you here can agree with that thought that nobody is just like you... and your path or mine may not work for anyone else. Anyway, greetings all!
    Free Leonard
    Rumors of my demise are a bit premature
    What was that sound?

I love seeing how we have all evolved. I considered myself Hindu the last time I was here. I am a Gaelic Polytheist now, and very happy and "at home" with myself, spiritually and all.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

My path has suffered, I'm lost in ways because I've been on a solitary path but want to circle with others. at the same time local pagans? *sigh*
    I'm glad Mysticwicks is back though!

I'm still on the same Welsh path I was on with a few subtle differences.

My Author Page
    That's the thing about magic. There's always consequences. Always.

When MW went into hibernation, I'm not sure I had any particular identification. I was trying to figure that out. These days I identify as a devotee of Freyja and a kitchen/green witch.
    The possibilities are endless.

Before I identified as a green witch with a kitchen aspect. Lately I'm looking at Hoodoo, Druidism, and Traditional Witchcraft. After the last few years of major changes, I'm feeling eh with my path. So I'm searching.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast