Thread: Hello All!

Hello All!

So what is new is everyone's practices? How have they changed in the past few years?
    What is different in mine is that the local Episcopal church in the town next to my work, offers a daily noon prayer service that I have been attending, when I can, for about a year and a half now. It's so calm and peaceful. Other then that, I seem to not be doing much. I still pray with prayer beads, say the Office, and hang out with nuns on my vacations. I quietly observe the Wheel of the Year with prayers, and my devotional shelf in my room (for lack of better term) is still covered with Black Madonna statues, labyrinths, holy water from different places, and other "spiritual" clutter.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

Hey HerbGurl, great to see you!

Boy my path has changed a lot over the last couple of years... I've completely left Christianity, and I'm an Agnostic Witch. Things just evolved for me a lot, and with recent times and everything, I just didn't feel comfortable in the belief path any more.

It's amazing what a couple of years can do, eh?
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

I still hold Christianity in a soft spot, and still am studying and will incorporate it into my practices to some extent, but I identify as "pagan" now. You both sound like you are really happy, that's so great to hear.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I am Sollie. I had to go through a few really tough years and a lot of really nasty lessons to get where I am today. I feel a lot freer.

Don't get me wrong, Christianity will always hold a special place in my heart too, because I was one for so long and my mom is still one, but it just doesn't suit me these days.

One's path is always evolving after all, and mine just happened to go into a different direction than some others' did.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

It's interesting to see how everyone has evolved over the years. As long as you are happy, I am happy.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

I'm Christian have a Church of Christ/Babtist/Pentacostal background now doing more of a Catholic prayer/Rosary swing to things, but still read my tarot cards, runes, pendulums and fetches and things like that! (I do on occasions feel conflicted?)
    but then again not...shakes head...LOL I dunnnoooooo ROFL

I am curious to what prayers you do if that's not too personal of a question? I keep a notebook with about 20ish? (give or take 5) prayers listed and mark them daily once I have done them... some I have set to the side as I add or subtract new ones. Maybe have a prayer swap like the old 50's recipe swaps? giggles

Also curious about how you celebrate the Wheel of the Year? BB, kim
    [SIGPIC] Kim