Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So..... Who is trying to get your attention today, and why?

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)

So..... Who is trying to get your attention today, and why?

Well, no one has tried to get my attention today, but on Sunday, as I was driving back to MA from NH, the "Rapture" drove past me several times. It was a flashy red convertible with "RAPTURE" for the license plate.

In my case, given the car the plate was attached to, I strongly suspect Yinepu. He's got a weird sense of humor like that. (Whereas, I don't think any of the Christian names of import would care about a red convertible.) The reason why He might have been trying to get my attention: Well, partly from a joke we shared about "Dog is my copilot" and partly because it was amusing and He knew I was getting sleepy behind the wheel on the lonnnnng drive. It kept me awake (and thus, safe).

How about you? Have you seen any symbols, words, names, or visual or auditory cues today that made you think Someone was trying really hard to get your attention? And what do you think was Their reason?
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Oooh, fun thread!

Driving to work I had a blackbird (crow or raven, it's hard to tell the difference from a car) land infront of my car. It stood there and then walked into the rain puddle.

Could possibly be the Morrigan, or Odin, but I'm leaning towards Apollo, telling me to get my butt in gear on a tarot reading. =P
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I had my first dream where a large Raven appeared flying above me. I believe that the Morrigan has been calling to me. She has been calling to me for years now.

"Madness takes its toll, please have exact change".

-Jessica [aka Whitewolf][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/White_Wolf1

My Paganspace page: http://www.paganspace.net/profile/whitewolf51

She won't stop calling until you pick up the phone.....

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

I am planning to pick up the phone on Samhain. I have been waiting for the right time.

Seems like Everyone is trying to get my attention lately. The Names keep coming up as parts of the names of people on the applications I handle at work. Set, Wesir, Aset, Nit, Amun, Heru-wer and even Djehuti (Who has never spoken to me before) have all made Themselves known. As to why? I haven't the faintest idea, but I suppose They will tell me that sooner or later.
    Last edited by Ahautenites; October 9th, 2016 at 07:33 PM.

You mentioned 7 specific deities there.. do they have anything in common maybe? Would be worth checking?

I have been (I think) Morrighan here lately. this entire weekend crows having a great party and actually calling back to me when I answer their chatter back and forth.... today is the first day there has not been at least 3 crows fussing... but it is still early for them we shall have to keep a ear open....

(I have been trying to make a doll of her and have laid it down maybe she is wishing me to pick it back up and finish it?)
    [SIGPIC] Kim

not sure but very specific dream last night of a huge python chasing me through a pub in the UK...... the python was swimming in the air?
    ]

huh! that's different! Sounds almost like that one Japanese or Chinese snake... Will go check it real quick to see if there is any connection to Egypt! All your other god/ess's names had that in common.... all from Egypt pretty much!... and here "Might" be who is trying to get your attention!

"...snake goddess Renenutet. She often was confused with (and later was absorbed by) their primal snake goddess Wadjet"
    Last edited by Kmartin60; October 11th, 2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: added sentence
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Sorry to bump this thread but I have been feeling like for some reason the Greek God, Ares is trying to get my attention. Which is weird because that pantheon is not the one I connect with. Mostly the Egyptian and the Norse deities are the ones I am drawn to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast