Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Marathon

is offline SEXY conservative asshole with a heart

Star Wars Marathon

So, has anyone else purchased tickets to see all 7 episodes in a 21 hour movie marathon?
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

I have not,

I'd watch it, especially considering I haven't see every bit of the prequels.
    I think I saw the last bits of the third, and missed the majority of the second.
    But then... that's not right, is it the third one were Anakin goes bad and then pretty much fails with the lack of higher ground?
    I almost feel like there should be a movie between that and the fourth showing the rise of Vader...
    It had to be the third one because Anakin had to who the queen first in the second right?

Not trying to give away spoilers but i'm the only one who hasn't seen it right?

Unless the tickets are cheap I probably wont. I'm not saying it isn't worth it, just that there are other things I'd rather spend money on.
    Star Trek is where I'm at anyway, but.... my sincere condolences do go out to Wars fans....
    I hope Disney does them right.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

is offline SEXY conservative asshole with a heart
    you pretty much have the time frame down. And it isn't cheap, about $65/ticket
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. H.L. Mencken

Yeah, see I'd rather go to a convention, conference, camping retreat or something...
    However, I need to work on future transportation actually... like having a car, and a license :/
    I'll probably see the new movie sooner or later though, not day of though.. i'm frugal like that.
    I'll watch those sequels first though,
    I've seen the original three numerous times.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

is offline Breathe deep, seek peace.
    I'd rather have a viewing marathon at my own home. Don't have to wear pants.

Our theater isn't showing anything like that - this is eastern Canada after all.... So I've decided to watch the first six movies at home in the days before "The Force Awakens" comes out in theaters, then go see it at our local cinema with Hubby.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

I want to marathon them. I haven't seen anything in the theatres for them, but I'd love to get my hands on the DVDs and rewatch them all before the premiere (Which I *WILL* be seeing in theatres mwahaha)
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I did a free Star Wars Marathon at home with my kids LOL we have all 6 movies so we watched those through the course of a weekend, then went to watch The Force Awakens in theaters. They were both psyched for it, though some of it went a bit over their heads (they're 8 and 5). My boyfriend and stepdaughters haven't watched it yet, but they're not as into Star Wars and myself and my kids (Especially my son).

That sounds so fun!

I was hoping someone would get me the movies for Christmas, but no one did, so we will have to have a marathon after we buy them. My oldest two (7 and 6) have watched a lot of the cartoon spin offs but haven't see the movies yet sadly.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

is offline Wondering where I left the TARDIS....
    I definitely need to marathon them.
    Sat Bast, meryt Serqet-Aset her Yenipu-Wepwawet her HetHert-Sekhmet
    "While I dance I cannot judge,
    I cannot hate,
    I cannot seperate myself from life.
    I can only be joyful and whole.
    That is why I dance."
    --Hans Bos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast