Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Star Wars Marathon

We actually had to split our marathon into two separate weekends, but we took the boys through all 7 of them, and they are definitely in love with the franchise. Which is good, because that means I don't have to disown them. =P
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    It's been forever since I saw anything Star Wars. I'm tempted to rent them on Amazon Prime, but they're expensive, and my desire to see them hasn't been as strong as my desire to purchase other things.
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bix View Post
    I'd rather have a viewing marathon at my own home. Don't have to wear pants.
    Same here. My 6 year old would never make it through something like that plus he's not really into Star Wars. I've tried to get him interested but if its not stampycat or thediamondminecart from youtube he's not sitting through it. He will watch a cartoon here and there like peppa pig or pj masks but he's never sat through an entire Disney movie.

I thought I'd have to disown my son. He was into Star Trek something fierce but last year, started showing interest in Star Wars. He's seen the original trilogy a number of times, same with "The Force Awakens". He hasn't seen the prequels yet because I haven't been able to find "The Phantom Menace" and "Attack of the Clones". GAH. I put them somewhere "safe" and forgot where they were.

His favorite character out of all of the movies is Luke and he also loves Chewie and Artoo.

I'm so proud of him.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

I recently had a marathon of the Star Wars films - beginning at I and ending with VII - while I was packing my room. Came upon something that I had never noticed before...

Some people get bent out of shape (as Obi Wan did) that Anakin "fell" to the Dark Side. However, the Prophecy of the Chosen One states that Anakin will bring balance to the Force, not destroy the Sith. Last I checked, there were only 4-5 Sith, and a whole mess of Jedi. What Anakin did was necessary. Towards the end, there was balance. There were two Sith (Palpatine and Vader) and two Jedi (Yoda and Obi Wan.) Obi Wan died, and Luke became an apprentice. Then Yoda and Palpatine died, and there were only two. Anakin, now redeemed, died as well, and there was only Luke. So the Force went dormant. Then it woke again, with a balance of four: Snoke and Kylo, and Luke and Rey.
    Кровь за Кровь! Во Славу Великим! Hugin & Munin (Twitter & blog links)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2