Thread: Did a parallel universe somehow open up in China?

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)

Did a parallel universe somehow open up in China?

Here's the link: http://www.express.co.uk/news/scienc...es-above-China

Pretty wild, huh? It's been explained away as a mirage, but just because you explain something doesn't necessarily mean that your explanation is what really happened.
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

Experts will always be the first one to explain away anything they don't understand - they wouldn't be experts if they didn't!

I'd love to see the original video unedited, but...that was pretty crazy looking. I'm completely open to the idea of multiple dimensions, parallel universes, experimental technologies secret to the public, or even experiments being performed on us by extraterrestrials. I'm fascinated by this! Thanks for sharing.

I fully believe in parallel universes and/or dimensions and this right here? Gives possible credence to my brand of craziness as hubby calls it. Def. going to re-watch this....
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Well, I actually think it was just a mirage now! Probably cause I'm reading a book about these people trapped in the Arctic and seeing things distorted due to light seems really common, like a camera obscura. Interesting though...I'm fascinated none the less.

11:07
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition