Thread: Any fans of The Royals?

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)

Any fans of The Royals?

I am so HOOKED on this show! I binge-watched the first season in two days, and saw the first two episodes of the current season this morning. I need more!!!!!

I am totally a Jasper fan, too. (Yes, it makes me feel a bit hinky that the actor is 11 years younger than me, but still.... the character he plays is just.... yum.)
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)

I got into the show recently! Though I'm behind. I have a few more of season 1 to watch, then moving along to season 2. I liked what I saw so far. It's an interesting enough show.

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    Yay! Someone to drool over the show with!

Without giving you any spoilers, this second season has a twist in it that is revealed that makes me wonder what the heck the writers were thinking, because it doesn't seem very logical to me. I'm really hoping that the next few episodes clear it up for me, but I don't know that they will. But, if I ignore that particular fly in the ointment, I still love this show.
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)