Thread: Steve Wilkos Show

Steve Wilkos Show

I watch the Steve Wilkos show everyday and every time I watch the show he's always so disrespectful to his guest. Don't get me wrong I love the Steve Wilkos but he's always so negative to his guest about by every episode and it's going to be 10 years this September. What do you think about the Steve Wilkos show?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Wow! 10 years. I didn't realize it'd been that long. LOL.

I saw the first, like 5 episodes. That was when he got his pattern down of not letting the guest sit in a chair, they had to stand, even though a chair was on stage. It became his thing, for some reason. Is he doing it still?

I don't think he was disrespectful in the beginning, but at times he was forceful with his questioning.

I did flip channels recently and caught his show where some guy was suspected of physically abusing (or at least once) his baby daughter and they were trying to get the truth out of him. He kept evading the questions, and Steve was coming at him hard. I don't know. Perhaps in that situation it makes sense, he's trying to help the child's mother get the truth on whether the guy abused her daughter. So, his tone didn't seem out of place. Edit: Forgot to say, it turns out he did harm the child, though he claimed it wasn't on purpose.

That's the only time I've seen him recently. Is he rude to everyone? Even people that don't deserve a harsher tone?

My thing about the Steve Wilkos show is that he really only (I've seen many episodes, but not on a consistent basis) is that every episode I've seen, the person he is coming at HAS actually done the thing they've been accused of. He, forcefully a lot, gets their victim a way to defend themselves and gives them a voice. That's what makes me like him. I also saw one episode a long time ago where the girl kept flinching away from the guy when he spoke, and Wilkos finally moved the guy further away and stood inbetween them the whole time.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    Wow! 10 years. I didn't realize it'd been that long. LOL.

I saw the first, like 5 episodes. That was when he got his pattern down of not letting the guest sit in a chair, they had to stand, even though a chair was on stage. It became his thing, for some reason. Is he doing it still?

I don't think he was disrespectful in the beginning, but at times he was forceful with his questioning.

I did flip channels recently and caught his show where some guy was suspected of physically abusing (or at least once) his baby daughter and they were trying to get the truth out of him. He kept evading the questions, and Steve was coming at him hard. I don't know. Perhaps in that situation it makes sense, he's trying to help the child's mother get the truth on whether the guy abused her daughter. So, his tone didn't seem out of place. Edit: Forgot to say, it turns out he did harm the child, though he claimed it wasn't on purpose.

That's the only time I've seen him recently. Is he rude to everyone? Even people that don't deserve a harsher tone?
    Well sometimes he's rude to his guest when one or many guest say something stupid about a situation. He just like Judge Judy.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Since we're talking about the Steve Wilkos Show, I saw the Steve Wilkos show today and it was about a lesiban couple being accuse of molesting one of the couple sister's daughter. The sister explain that her daughter was molested by her aunts. The lesbians couple argues that they didn't molest their niece and all h*** broke loose. Steve read the lie detector results. The sister passed the test and surprisingly the lesbian couple passes the test. I think the niece make up the whole child molestion story. I understand that kids don't usually made up a story like this but that not true. The niece fabricated that the whole story up. What's your opinion on this topic?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Since we're talking about the Steve Wilkos Show, I saw the Steve Wilkos show today and it was about a lesiban couple being accuse of molesting one of the couple sister's daughter. The sister explain that her daughter was molested by her aunts. The lesbians couple argues that they didn't molest their niece and all h*** broke loose. Steve read the lie detector results. The sister passed the test and surprisingly the lesbian couple passes the test. I think the niece make up the whole child molestion story. I understand that kids don't usually made up a story like this but that not true. The niece fabricated that the whole story up. What's your opinion on this topic?
    Oh its common all right.... my granddaughters older half sibling did it of her maternal grandfather (she was 5) my nephews girlfriend he lived with for 4 years her mother got mad at him and had him put in jail for statutory rape for I forgot how many years..
    It happens way more than you think....... someone hollers rape? Don't believe it unless you see EVIDENCE not just their word.... don't you know women are the ultimate liars! Age doesn't matter~
    Last edited by Kmartin60; May 7th, 2016 at 09:48 AM. Reason: formatting
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Today at Steve Wilkos show was shocking. It all started a guy wanted a paternity test to prove his girlfriend that he's the father of his daughter. The result said that he's the father and next thing I saw his girlfriend slapped him and the guy almost punch his girlfriend. Everybody was shocked. Steve was having an interview for the father and the mother and Steve was applaud of both of their behavior. This is the first time that ever happen in Steve Wilkos show. It looks like both of them got some serious issues.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!