Thread: Jesus and the Goddess: Living into a ChristoPagan theology

Jesus and the Goddess: Living into a ChristoPagan theology

Came across this book on Amazon while looking for something else.
    Jesus and the Goddess: Living into a ChristoPagan theology by Rev. Claudia Hall.
    Has anyone read this book? If so, what did you think of it? I may have to order it soon....
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

it sounds interesting! Can you give us a book review once you have read it? I would be very interested. I will check around here close to see if I can find it as well~
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kmartin60 View Post
    it sounds interesting! Can you give us a book review once you have read it? I would be very interested. I will check around here close to see if I can find it as well~
    I will make a book review when I read it! (I've kinda blown my "fun" money for the month on other things, so it will probably have to wait another month or so...)
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

Finally got around to ordering this book! (Hooray for 50+ hour work weeks that makes buying luxury items possible...) I'll try to post a review once I have read it... Not sure when I will get to do that, my hobbies these days seem to be laundry, and sleeping...
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal