Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Jehovah God part of it

The Jehovah God part of it

So a majority of us to state this first, even have it as my title.... People do not sometimes admit this topic. I guess this is because I have just left an atheist forum, which was not able to admit my views. But this strays far from the topic, I suppose. No, not so much I think. When we are in discussion of generalities of paganism we usually will wish to verify some particular subset of these, God issues. Is this true? You may not understand me yet so I will go on. Paganism is often times considered a carrying over of God's message, at least in some sense. In this practice/religion, call it what you will, the most common aspect is what is amusing me. You find that people know, in their deepest wishes that Jesus Christ is a savior of the sacrificed, in pagan practice, their belief. We have Jehovah God who is commonly abused by way of example as the wicker man, I have seen numerous examples which display a wicker man that is Jehovah God. Some may know what I am talking about. But prepare yourself for what you are to hear next. Some may not agree. Well please be patient then.

We are aware some of us, but in reality if I were to explain it properly, all of us are aware. We are aware of the fact that there is possibly more to the discussion of the savior, (Jesus Christ) and the wicker man, Jehovah God. So I say this first concealing my true intention of debate. To prepare you, perhaps, in your responses, or your judgement. Be aware the sacrifice is to be saved by God. But he is in fact so, in some cases people speak of taking him to hell.I have just deleted a sentence attempting to describe the process of the sacrifice. But we are aware, that this process I will say this bluntly by the way - it is not just taken by Jesus Christ alone, and not to mention Jehovah God. This is the common trend, but it is easily proved incorrect. You state to me now though, how is that possible! But I ask this on a pagan forum my dear sirs. You take a process to destroy a life, this process has many other processes. For instance Jesus Christ has only one, another process is Jehovah God's process.

Man is pre-eminently designed to understand the nature of himself, created in the image of God. One other task is the proper manner of execution, I will call this, our task, but it is something that we can here ponder or think about FOR ONE REASON. We do not wish to be cruel I stress this. But man is like God, he wishes to sometimes exercise his God behavior. He wishes to destroy the victem. In this case there is also a process for this act, where the victem is finished in one other sense. Please take caution I do not mean to be cruel!

We have stated three prcesses but in truth there are 5. You will now see this as proof!

Another process is the "switch" itself, where this what I am calling, a switch, is pulled, and the persons life is taken. That is another.

There is anther process, where the person is caged. And trapped or whatever. This is a fourth. Note that each of these acts as I describe them are all fundamental to the victem. Not in a cruel way, once again! If you can finish this thread, you will be amazed with that which I am going to clarify.

There is a fifth, which is the final, death, the actual death of the sacrafice. It is where he as a man, is on his right leg without any hope, and the actual act of his death is another setting of salvation. From hell, or whatever, by God, yes.

I have not described Jesus' act, because this thread was started fr a purpose particularly to advoid discussion of Jesus alone. But that is not my point. Jesus also saves the victem in a certain way. We are aware of this are we not? Then, I ask, why does Jesus have the conviction by some, to be the only saving act? Is it not obvious: he is considered to be the only son of God. Yes you are getting it, this is controversial in the greatest degree! My point in this thread is to clarify that the actor is named Euripides, the person who acts out gods gift in public, yes, we all wish to use our powers of God, there is a man who can do this, amazingly, and his name is Euripides, he is anther son of God.

There is Aristphanes, who is the person that puts the sacrafice on his leg and takes him finally. That is anther son of God.

There is Aeschylus, a man with a name of Killingsworth (I believe). He is called "the killer" by victems of pagan societys, and perhaps he is worshipped in pagan societys etc, which although however, Aeschylus is a holy man, and anther son of Jehovah God.

There is Sophocles, the trapper. This is the final son. So we have Jesus Christ, Aeschylus, Sophocles, Euripides, and Aristophanes. I have written about this topic and plan to think about it, maybe a little more though I am convinced this is proof enough for any debate to arrive at conclusions. We are aware that, as a fact, we must have these 5 total acts, not including the act # 6 which is the wicker man himself and is Jehovah God. Note each of these acts are individual, each describe a salvation of some particular sort, I believe. But this is not just pure belief! We pagans should be aware that we are worshipping God and doing his will, when we do our activitys! The world itself can become healed by pagans who spread the word of Jehovah God perhaps,however simply intending by their practices or beliefs, not that I am being closed minded, but t spread rational and perhaps open mindedness towards God. This is one possibility, although I do not believe in the act of pagan worship. Sorry.

So we say, there are 5 sons of Jehovah God. I will ask your opinion in that each of these sons are taken seriously, or that they are not believed in at all? And what is your opinion on the topic.

thx,
    Brent (aka Tnerb (brent t n e r b spell that backwards please?)

It would probably have been better for me not to be the first person to answer this post because, well, sometimes I'm just not nice. But anyway...
    Backwards Brent (how clever and enigmatic-not); if you want actual discussion speak clearly and ask questions. If you just want to seem self important by writing gobbledygook which requires you to translate it for lesser mortals, you are probably wasting your time here. We are not so easily fooled.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

I agree Cass,I had a VERY hard time understanding the rambling text. I had also a hard time even following the concepts or path of it. Sort of seems like this writer equates Jesus with almost every figure in historic myth.
    It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

One of many names,and one we do not speak of.

there is nothing obvious in your post,it seems more an incoherent ramble,bringing up names of Greek writers in what seems your vision of connection between Abrahamic and other myth figures that if one studies religious history have no connection at all.
    It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

Not at all clear what you are trying to project here.

But I found this very interesting chart,in my search of religious history..I think other members might find interesting.

I believe its origin is perhaps from this site,though it has other place it can be found.

Site

Okay. So, I've read this twice now. Once, as written, then walked away. Because what? Then, a second time, inserting (what I believe) to be correct punctuation etc.

What I'M taking away from this ... Word vomit is that you believe that pagans do the will of this "Jehovah God" and that these "Five Sons" represent different types/stages of "death" that everyone (or just Pagans?) will experience.

I'm also getting that you feel all of these "people" are what Pagans work with/for as "Gods/Goddesses". Jesus/Jehovah God masked as them.

You phrase things as "us pagans", but give off a very "you guys" tone/vibe. This comes across as very much wanting to incite discord or arguing vs debate. Especially considering your attempts as "sounding smart" with circular writing and your critisism that "if you can't understand it, you didn't read it/too bad".

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong in the wording of my assessment, mostly because I'm on mobile and can't refer back/look things up easily. I'm also dealing with a toddler post-doctor's appointment, so I've lost my personal thread of thought at least twice now. But, I *feel* like I know what you're getting at, you're just executing it very poorly. Whether that's on purpose or not, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by favabean View Post
    Not at all clear what you are trying to project here.

But I found this very interesting chart,in my search of religious history..I think other members might find interesting.

Yes actually that is very interesting. When I have time I will have a more detailed look at it. I'm not really sure how accurate it is but it is fascinating to work out how ideas evolved.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

It is a lot to take in,and if I remember they have poster of it..I do not think I have ever seen anything quite like it.
    Last edited by favabean; June 22nd, 2016 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tnerb View Post
    If I am not clear perhaps well people do NOT WISH to debate it.
    I don't think that it's "people do not wish to debate", but more, and I'm really trying to be polite here, your post reads like someone typed up a huge diatribe in English, Google translated it into another one, then RE-translated it back to English.

I feel like I'm getting snippets of what you're trying to say here, but, again, your circular way of speaking is not only barely understandable, but it comes across as very condescending. Plus, your writing "style" is more "stream of consciousness"/personal journaling than "clear, concise, and logical to others".

So, until you make sense, you're not going to get the "debate" you seem to desperately be looking for.
    Last edited by Kittyraces; June 22nd, 2016 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast