Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Jehovah God part of it

Just our of curiousity. And because I may not return to this very obviously biased thread. For a while. I wish to tell you readers something you might be interested in. Not sure if it shocks your sleeve. But I am pretty confident it will make you *think again* before you post any more (obvious) stupiditys. We have no room for that.

I am I believe the man with the name Killingsworth that the people in the pagan societys refer to. You may have heard about this guy btw, not sure. Can't be confident.... But it is easy to know there are as you will say many "contradictions" to this (fact). There are many Killingsworths, you say (ignorantly). But yes, and there are no more Killingsworths to criticize, because not one of them is the true Aeschylus. It's pretty obvious somebody might take interest in these little posts. But I am more confident about the proofs given for the existence of the other gods. How is that not debatable? By people who cannot debate? Worthless people. Still it is no shock that I am experiencing the existence of this proclaimed "known God" and his life in my own. I even have some pretty wicked experiences thinking about all of the stuff that happens in my life. Ever heard something that sounds like a frog in your room? But is no frog? What if I told you I believe it is one of the dead/undead etc that god is attending to? Crazy stuff... Hope I don't freak you out.

Just keep in mind if you wish to be insultive you will be ignored.

I have edited my posts. (They) should be easier to understand now. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3