Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Jehovah God part of it

Can you at least tell me how you feel about there being more than one son of God?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyraces View Post
    I don't think that it's "people do not wish to debate", but more, and I'm really trying to be polite here, your post reads like someone typed up a huge diatribe in English, Google translated it into another one, then RE-translated it back to English.

I feel like I'm getting snippets of what you're trying to say here, but, again, your circular way of speaking is not only barely understandable, but it comes across as very condescending. Plus, your writing "style" is more "stream of consciousness"/personal journaling than "clear, concise, and logical to others".

So, until you make sense, you're not going to get the "debate" you seem to desperately be looking for.
    Thank yu for your kindness. But failing to respond with any attempt to understand the post you quoted, is really asking for a lesson to be learned. Yeah, being told you simply do not understand what is being said, you know, by more advanced pagans. I mean you no offense. But the post you quoted is SCREAMING to be heard by somebody who understands it. Can you not hear me?

Quote Originally Posted by tnerb View Post
    Thank yu for your kindness. But failing to respond with any attempt to understand the post you quoted, is really asking for a lesson to be learned. Yeah, being told you simply do not understand what is being said, you know, by more advanced pagans. I mean you no offense. But the post you quoted is SCREAMING to be heard by somebody who understands it. Can you not hear me?
    It seems to suggest that"Caging a person",and I had to really try and shift your statement,and sacrificing seems to imply taking the life of another. How could you imagine that as an act of an advanced Pagan?

As Kitty mentioned it does indeed resemble a post translated into another language on google,and then translated back to English..also a statement that was gibberish to begin with.
    It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

One of many names,and one we do not speak of.

Hi favabean. People in pagan practice take it as common knowledge that of the act of the victem to be sacraficed. There is great tasks taken even around just this act. I presume you are somewhat aware of this?

So, caging a sacrafice is common to pagans. It is also common that the people of the world have their rat traps (reminds me of Rescuers Down Under, the disney movie, that man with the caged truck ) but yes we do "use God's knowledge" as men, when we take up the notions of our rat traps our our particular cage dutys (at least as people). I feel you are simply misunderstanding my POV, if not entirely simply absolutely.

We need people here who can communite about the practices f pagans, if there is t be any hope of understanding them. (Or anything else that they might suggest to us).

Quote Originally Posted by tnerb View Post
    I will give you the best hint to understand it as I know how (man I must be REALLY GOOD when it comes to pagan practice )
    LOL! No you are not. And now I have to apologise, I am on the road and the quote feature isn't working properly on my tablet so I will have to use quotation marks for the rest . All quotes from the same post by tnerb.

"What I am stating is extremely advanced paganism."
    No it isn't. And nobody here is fooled. There are in fact some very advanced pagans who frequent this site. You are not one of them.

"It is meant to be read specifically by advanced ( ) pagans who know their stuff."
    Blah, blah blah... You do like to big yourself up don't you. But in fact you are just making yourself look silly... Or worse.

" It can be explained to in any sense, as long as one is willing to debate it, and understands at least the very essentials for how to respond to it. No offense, not complications, no difficulty understanding it, all I ask is a simple response to the topic which is easy to deal with, to read, etc.
    I have prepared for this thread for a while that may have something to do with it. But it is readily available to any knowledgable pagan or person who understands the finer points of spiritual practice (maybem just in paganism?). "

Gobbledygook. As Kitty said this looks like a badly translated google translate effort. As a language teacher I see plenty of those. As a little hint of one mistake, there is no such word as maybem.

"thanks for your tries kitty. "

Kitty treated your post with more respect than it deserved and went to some effort to understand what you meant and open the thread up to real debate and all she gets from you in return is condescension.
    I say enough is enough.

The frustrating thing about trolls (and that is what you are) is that there is often a hint of something real and worthwhile to discuss in the midst of their grandstanding and confused reasoning; but because they can't stop trolling, any chance of meaningful discussion is lost.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Well Cass,should you not be able to see how the mind of an advanced Pagan works?(and yes Cass,I am being kind of a hipster(NOT) by being ironic,I am way to old for that kind of trip) I was when younger a Beat of the first water..so break out the bongos and lets all feel the cool trip,and dig everything.

Glad you jumped in,that guy? was starting to make me twitch...
    It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

Cassie I take it you understand something about the opening post? You sure come across as if you do.

Btw I had planned a few days ago to try another way of presenting this issue. I may do so in the future. This one is obviously wayyyy over peoples heads. Yep.

But still there are simple facts that define the op. The sacrafice is a life presuit. That is one recurring theme throughout this thread. Ie. we understand of the purpose of pagan practice by self knowledge, wisdom, self preservation. Nobody here has understood that I am asking directly about the topic of the sacrafice, and presenting it as even in your face proof that there are sons of God. Cassie sure doesn't understand the OP. That is very clear. Her comments (about it) are 100% superficial. Would you expect her to understand any of it? We have no room in this thread for trolls. Kitty was well on the mark of a troll, but cassie may be somewhat too. We do not expect complete nubs to understand a topic so simple that it hits them in the face.

Yes cassie I expect if anybody who know themselves very well and understood a thing or true about true wisdm or knowledge they would, without hesitating comment in confirmation of the message (that there are multiple sons of God), this is reached via a "proof" which is presented from understanding the story of the sacrafice, all litterally proven facts indeed.

But here we should not discuss any further, is that you guys understanding? Or can you continue to throw around loose insults in the hopes of hurting somebody or of making yourself feel even worse. You are doing a good job at both.

Not sure which of the 2 above posts is silliest. At least the spam one will be removed soon. Quite colourful though.
    Oh in case the Chinese sweets get removed, I was not referring to Favabean's post. *gets bongos out*
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Cass,bongos be oh so cool,but not sure I would trust the candy or our very advanced pagan scholar who it seems is so advanced his(her) mind seems to have melted from the heat generated..May need a water based cooling solution(Ice pack on head.

Last edited by favabean; June 26th, 2016 at 02:40 PM.

*all rest assured Cassie has no clue how to respond to topics of the sacrafice*

And then go to bed.

By the way, we were talking about a simple subject, yes? I see no reason to remove the notion in the sacrafice's ultimate spiritual meaning. Afterall, nobody gets it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast