Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Incense of the day.

Peach - HEM

Jasmin - Morning Star Nippon Kodo

Pavitra Nagchampa - The Mothers Fragrances

Question: What scents seem to have a effect on what your doing, As in what types do you use for summoning verses enchanting? For a basic circle I've been using nagchampa and sandle-wood. Then Mamosa for summoning mostly because it's heavy and stays in the air long (easy to be shaped into a form by the "guest"). For outside I'd use anything with maragold mainly to keep the bugs away. What other suggestions / combinations have you found that work well?

Everything I do in ritual is for the angel from my nightmare as I call her sometimes, so whatever she likes things like mugwort, wormwood, sandlewood, storax, actions speak louder than words thou so I tend to just show her how much she means to me rather than just burn herbs or leave flowers for her, But if it's for magick then it obviously depends on what is needed, but no scents effect me in any way personally or have any effect on my actions, but I like the smell of most natural things, things I don't like the smell of are usually from human creation like diesel fumes and chemicals..
    Last edited by Mjolnir; April 29th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.

Lotus - The Mothers Fragrances.

I like and use mostly floral and/or herbal incense. Besides stick incense and cone incense I sometimes use my own homemade loose incense blends. I like using incense to influence the home/house energy. Sometimes an hour prior before going to sleep I use incense to enhance dreamwork. I do not do ritual so no circles. My profile allready mentions I am into Natural Magick so I do simple things like incense and candleburning etc. I prefer 1/2 sticks for inside home use. I sometimes do incense in the garden. Mimosa I like as it has sort of special energy, but mine I finished the box and has been out-of-stock since.
    I like having and using several rose incenses. And the new to me Nagchampas I bought last Xmas Yule I find those are really nice. I got Pavitra-N and Avinda-N and Radha-N all 3 from The Mothers Fragrances there are heavily floral Nagchampas. Mugwort I do not use as incense as I find it too strong. I make mugwort dreampillows using mugwort from my garden. I made cone incense after seeing youtube video by Krazyboytx about him making incense cones. A good site if you want to make it www.incense-making.com
    The idea I got from a Japanese book on incense Kodo which mention fumigating? clothes/kimono with incense. I wear shawls/scarfs inside the home and they tend to get filled with the incense scents and also the aromatherapy oils and perfumes I use. So one gets a sort of layering of magickal scents around oneself.

Sage - HEM

Roses & Violets - The Mothers Fragrances.

Iris Gold - The Mothers Fragrances

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast