Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Readings! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Free Readings! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Hello good folk

Hi to the bad folk too, you know who you are

I trust everyone is doing amazing today as usual. I'm glad to see MW has resurrected as prophesied in lore of old, and I'm gonna plan on popping by at least once a day. While I'm here I would love to give everyone and anyone a reading. I've been out of practice for a while and trying to brush up on my intuitive skills, and I would be very grateful to anyone ready and willing to lend a hand. I also think it would be a great way to get to know a lot of new people I never had a chance to before, or catch up with those I haven't 'seen' in a while.

I use a few different oracles for different purposes depending on your questions or just how the mood strikes me at the moment. I may just close my eyes and slip into that inner space where we are all connected....didn't know you lived inside my head huh? Surprise! All I require for your reading is all the personal details you can give, especially banking info. Just kidding. All I need is a full birth date. That's day, month, and year. You don't even have to share that if you don't want to and I may or may not use it myself. I do like to draw from numerology and astrology sometimes though so it is helpful.

I would love to read for you...yeah you..Just drop in on this here thread and let me know you would like a reading. If you would prefer not to make your question public, drop me a PM with your question after posting your reading request in this thread, no problem. I'll get back to you as quickly as possible either with your reading or to let you know when I will be Divining for you very soon. No strings attached, though your feedback whether posted here in this thread or sent to me in private is very much appreciated. I'm open to all feedback both positive and negative. If your reading sucked, tell me. I won't mind and could use the criticism. If it's the best reading of your life and your F'ing mind just exploded, tell me. I won't mind and could use the ego gratification. Seriously, I have a ton of used sombreros and my heads not big enough to wear them. I need your help.

Although I'm starting this thread off in a lighthearted manner, know that I will take your questions very seriously and fully respect your privacy. Divination is a Sacred Art to me. Nothing will be shared unless you choose to share it. Your reading will remain between you and myself only.

I look forward to getting to know you!
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

Sure, I'll help you out! I've got loads of questions of LIFE right now, lol. Mostly related to the book series I'm writing. If that's not enough info to go on, shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer your questions. My birthdate is October 23, 1987.

In exchange, I'd be happy to do a reading for you. I'm most comfortable with tarot, but I'm trying to get practice in oracles, runes, and ogham. Let me know!
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Hello October

Thank you for jumping in, I really appreciate it.

I just sent over a reading for you, and just let me know if you would like to go a bit more in depth or have anything specific you would like to focus in on.

It's very generous of you to offer a reading in exchange, and I would be happy to accept. Hmm..how about an Ogham reading? If you would like to step out of your comfort zone a bit. Never had an Ogham reading before. Sounds like fun!
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

I would love a reading! December 11th, 1987. I have a ton of questions, mainly family and life focused.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Hey faye_cat

Thanks so much for joining us. I'm going to give your reading later tonight after October's follow up. If you have a specific question you would like to ask just post it here or shoot me a pm. If I don't hear from you before I sit to give your reading, I give clairvoyant readings and will attempt to tune in on you and see what comes up. Speak with you both soon!

Both Readings have now been sent!

Feel free to ask any further questions. I'm just getting warmed up and enjoying the process!

Anyone else out there passing through this thread, please feel free to jump in and ask a question of your own. I'm ready to be of service.

I want one! Sending a pm shortly.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

I would love one when you get the time! BD is 4/6/1962 and any info you get at all would be wonderful! I have so many questions in so many categories! Thank you so much for offering these for us~
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Thanks to everyone for the interest

I'm out and about right now, and I just wanted to pop in real quick to let those of you waiting on your readings know I will be giving them later tonight.

Be in touch soon.

All readings have now been sent!

Getting some excellent feedback so far, and I really appreciate it. My sombreros almost fit.

Who's next?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast