Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Readings! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Sesen, Thanks for the reading. It actually makes sense. As always I am looking forward to the future with rose colored glasses.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Sesen, you have a gift, and I'm so glad you're not one of those people who denies it and lets it go. It's really wonderful that you develop it and actually work with it <3
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamaLittle View Post
    Sesen, Thanks for the reading. It actually makes sense. As always I am looking forward to the future with rose colored glasses.
    Your very welcome I'm happy to know you enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    Sesen, you have a gift, and I'm so glad you're not one of those people who denies it and lets it go. It's really wonderful that you develop it and actually work with it <3
    Aww shucks Thank you October, that's very kind.
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

I'm interested for a free reading. I prefer my reading in public. I want to know what's going to happen when I go back to college?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I'm interested for a free reading. I prefer my reading in public. I want to know what's going to happen when I go back to college?
    Hey there Bartmanhomer

Thank you for your interest, and I would be happy to give you a public reading!

So initially I'm sensing a bit of confusion, hesitancy or lack of openness, and a bit of a playful attitude towards the situation. I'm not picking up on a lot of energy behind the initial question, and I wonder if you would mind clarifying it a bit?

Whats important to you about going back to college at this time?

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesen View Post
    Hey there Bartmanhomer

Thank you for your interest, and I would be happy to give you a public reading!

So initially I'm sensing a bit of confusion, hesitancy or lack of openness, and a bit of a playful attitude towards the situation. I'm not picking up on a lot of energy behind the initial question, and I wonder if you would mind clarifying it a bit?

Whats important to you about going back to college at this time?

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Well. Many years ago I didn't take college seriously. I'm fooling around with girls, hanging with the wrong crowd. You know being young and stupid. I was just thinking someday a few years from now I just thinking to continue went I first left off: becoming a Computer Programmer. Since I'm 31 years old, I should feel like that I should focus on work first then going back to college.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Well. Many years ago I didn't take college seriously. I'm fooling around with girls, hanging with the wrong crowd. You know being young and stupid. I was just thinking someday a few years from now I just thinking to continue went I first left off: becoming a Computer Programmer. Since I'm 31 years old, I should feel like that I should focus on work first then going back to college.
    I hear what you’re saying and I know how you feel! It seems like there’s a very sound reason for you wanting to go back to college at this time, so let me ask you this…and I’m sorry if this sounds redundant but I want to make sure I’m understanding you correctly…

What’s important to you about becoming a Computer Programmer at this time?

I hear what you’re saying and I know how you feel! It seems like there’s a very sound reason for you wanting to go back to college at this time, so let me ask you this…and I’m sorry if this sounds redundant but I want to make sure I’m understanding you correctly…

What’s important to you about becoming a Computer Programmer at this time?
    Being a computer programmer is always been my dream. I'm being wanting to become a computer programmer since I was a little kid. I just wanted to program computer games and work in a company that program computers. I hope that answers your question.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Being a computer programmer is always been my dream. I'm being wanting to become a computer programmer since I was a little kid. I just wanted to program computer games and work in a company that program computers. I hope that answers your question.
    So I'm sensing this isn't something you are interested in merely for financial gain, but a true passion and calling that would bring you mental and emotional fulfillment as well. You have a powerful dream and strong desire to bring it into your reality and I love that! I'm starting to get a good sense of where your coming from, and I believe we can explore a few potentials and possibilities together. I just want to focus in a little bit tighter on the core of your question if you wouldn't mind?

If you were to take a moment and imagine that right now, today, you were already a computer programmer and had achieved your goals and dreams, how would you feel?

In other words, what would that provide and create for you at this time?

So I'm sensing this isn't something you are interested in merely for financial gain, but a true passion and calling that would bring you mental and emotional fulfillment as well. You have a powerful dream and strong desire to bring it into your reality and I love that! I'm starting to get a good sense of where your coming from, and I believe we can explore a few potentials and possibilities together. I just want to focus in a little bit tighter on the core of your question if you wouldn't mind?

If you were to take a moment and imagine that right now, today, you were already a computer programmer and had achieved your goals and dreams, how would you feel?

In other words, what would that provide and create for you at this time?
    Ok how about this question, What's going to happen when I go back to college? Do I have what it takes to follow my dream?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast