Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Free Readings! Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Ok how about this question, What's going to happen when I go back to college? Do I have what it takes to follow my dream?
    Sorry if you feel that I'm playing the 20 questions game, and usually I don't need to ask any questions at all, there just seems to be an energy surrounding this question and situation that's blocking me from seeing it clearly and I just want to get to the root of it.

So what I'm feeling right now is that you have an immense source of creativity within you that has been blocked and sort of pushed to the side, unable to fully express itself. You may have felt at times that you were missing something in your life that would bring everything you dream and desire together, and help you feel more comfortable in your own skin, if you could just put all the pieces together.

I get a strong feeling that you do indeed already carry within you everything you need to make this and any other dream a reality, and I believe you are already fully aware of that on some level. You have a lot on your plate already, and plenty of obligations and concerns to keep you busy, so it's understandable that you might not feel ready to go back to college just yet and add even more to the load you already bear.

The solution I feel for the situation is taking the time to sit down and plan a strategy for manifesting your goals. You need to get real clear on what you really want, why you feel you want it, and what it will bring you in your life. You may find that in order to achieve the goals you have set for yourself, and to bring into your life the fulfillment you are seeking to achieve with those goals, the answer lies in something already available to you and accessible this very moment.

Sometimes the answers we think we want aren't the ones we really need. With that being said, if going back to college is something you truly desire to do, you will make it happen and achieve success beyond what you currently expect. I personally feel that furthering your education can only prove fruitful to you in the long term, just remember not to overwhelm yourself or take on too much all at once. I sense finances may be part of the concern, and seeking the help of someone qualified to guide and help you in this area might be a good idea as well.

Let me know how this resonates with you Bartmanhomer.
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

Well I'm working currently on my trainee job at Brooklyn. I have tried two interviews which turn out to be a total flop. But the money is decent. Hmm...I can't tell if this reading was positive or negative. Sounds neutral to me.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I'd be interested in a reading. My spiritual life has recently taken a path that I wasn't expecting and it would be nice to get some outside prospective. My birthday is 7/4/1994. Generally I wouldn't mind at all if it was public, but I think this one in particular is better left private, if you don't mind.

Sesen, I would love a reading if you've got the time. Birthday is 10 May 1984. I'm fine with a public reading and I think I'd just like something general, as I can't nail down anything specific at the moment. It's like a hydra.

Hello everyone

I haven't had a chance to stop by mysticwicks recently and I just wanted to let those of you waiting on your readings know I haven't completely vanished and I will be getting to each of you ASAP. I have several PM requests as well as those here in this thread so it may take a few days and I will be in touch with all of you soon.

I'm excited to Read for you! Working with my subtle senses while learning, growing, and evolving as an intuitive reader is something i'm very passionate about. I'm about to go sit and Connect with the Greater Awareness for a couple of you right now.

I'll keep you updated on when I'm all caught up.
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand , And Eternity in an hour. - Big Poppa Blake

Currently available for Intuitive Readings. Check the Psychics and Sensitives section or PM me for more info.

Hello!

Could I please ask a question?

I have a question, I want to know how my life will be financially ($). in the coming future. I have to buy and upgrade my computer by buying everything again (new case, new CD-DVD player, hard disks, motherboard, processor, RAM, graphic card, etc.), I'm a gamer so I buy individually all the hardware and get a technician to build it. Then I have to replace stuff that broke recently (new glasses, new watch), and I have furniture that need to be replaced too.

Thank you!!!

Almost caught up now!

I'm loving the feedback and positive messages I've been getting, you guys and gals are fantastic and it has been a pleasure reading for all of you. I've got one more reading that came in through PM to work with and then Kittyraces and WolfyJames, you two are next!

OK Sesen, By the rating through 1-5, I'm going to rate you a 3 because you psychic ability and talent is pretty average. You try to ask questions over and over. And your psychic ability and talents isn't good nor bad for that matter. You need to work your intuition a bit more. That's my honest answer.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; August 11th, 2016 at 09:09 AM.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Hey Bartman!

Thank you so much for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. I'm ever learning and growing in my ability and receiving honest impressions is essential to helping me better serve those I read for.

Just sent off another reading, and I'm now officially caught up on my PM's. Kittyraces and WolfyJames are next up! Be with you two shortly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast