Thread: King Of Wands: Protagonist

King Of Wands: Protagonist

I'm using the King of Wands which represent my Dungeons and Dragons character, Patrick Club as the protagonist of my fan-fiction story. How would you described the King of Wands upright position personality and traits?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Well, usually the King of Wands depicts a authoritive male, very secure and could be domineering. A leader, respectable someone what takes care of things. Very professional. (picture a judge, or a CEO of a company) a leader. Someone trustworthy and dependable. Very alpha. At least when you combine all the LWB of all my tarot decks they all come to this type of definition. Is that how you was picturing it?
    Last edited by Kmartin60; September 21st, 2016 at 01:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC] Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Kmartin60 View Post
    Well, usually the King of Wands depicts a authoritive male, very secure and could be domineering. A leader, respectable someone what takes care of things. Very professional. (picture a judge, or a CEO of a company) a leader. Someone trustworthy and dependable. Very alpha. At least when you combine all the LWB of all my tarot decks they all come to this type of definition. Is that how you was picturing it?
    Yes. Thank you for the description.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!