Thread: Strong candle spells

Strong candle spells

Probably heard this before but just in case you need a little extra power in a spell try making your own candle you can mix both crystals and herbs in to a mould and let it set, then annoint it with the oil of your choice and use a chant with it, this way you end up with the energy from all 4 elements in 1 candle, 5 if you count yourself... very strong

Have you made them in the past?

Yes but only for curiosity, only used spells a few times because of how my magick works...but never needed more than a simple candle to get almost instant results and it's scary sometimes.. but don't let the way my magick works put you off... Its different from others..

I use candles in all my rituals and spells. I anoint them and carve in them. I am thinking about making candles for Yule.

Amazing how many things were taken by Christians from yule, oranges with cloves, mistletoe, reefs ect...
    I can't even really carry on with my path for the present time, save for going into the woods for a ritual.. my sweetness will be in her crone stage soon.. miss feeling her close to me..