Thread: Hel and a little bit of loki

Hel and a little bit of loki

Just wanted to say how much I love the norse goddess of death HEL, I don't know if anyone else has dealt with her but she is to me the perfect woman although she does prefer to stay in the young 18 year old form. But she has appeared to me in a cloak of glass shards once when she was upset by me,but that's a long story. She does what is needed so whether it's cuddling crying babies or killing an evil scumbag it gets done. She takes little pleasure in it and a lot like me (her words not mine)she would rather not have to. I have had interaction with her all my life, but first came to me when I was 15. Which was a terrifying experience for me and my 2 mates. But won't go into that.
    She takes what isn't needed, bad habits and things that cause harm. The best way to honour her is with actions rather than words. Buy food for a homeless person, clean litter from a graveyard, and of course there are rituals to honour her. White and black colours and candles, bones, skulls, I had a miniature graveyard scene that I built on her altar complete with bodies and coffins. On occasions I give blood as all death deities like, a simple drop from a pin prick will suffice(don't go lopping off a hand) or anything stupid like that..She is the daughter of loki and angerboda so has inherited both her mother's seer abilities and her fathers shape shifting, she was given in my opinion the toughest job of all..I love you always and forever sweet queen.. I have also had dealings with her father but I don't want to comment on his bad points as I don't have enough time so I will comment on his good points, he knows how to make you laugh although it is generally at someone else's expense. I am sure many will have more good things to say about him but my relationship with him is complicated to say the least..

I have never really studied the Nordic gods in detail but often have an affinity with those that do. Hel seems to me to have many similarities with Lilith and Hathor/Sekhemet who I am very close to.
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Personally I don't deal with any other deities for good reason.. I have spoken to odin and freya as well, to be honest I have been trying to have as little dealings with loki as possible because of the damage he has caused, but I know he has some goodness in him so it's hard...
    Don't know much of lilith as a deity, some say she was a consumer of children and a demon from Jewish text but I don't know personally so have no opinion on her, I think it's best not to comment unless you have got to no them, for instance I know for a fact that a lot of norse mythology stories are not correct.. There are things I have come to learn that are not in mythology. It's sad the amount of people that believe something just because they read it in a book.... Hel stands on her own in my opinion but my relationship with her is somewhat different to what she is like with even her most devoted followers...although I won't say why... Blessings