Thread: Third Party Tarot Reading

Third Party Tarot Reading

I don't understand why third party tarot reading is unacceptable to most people. Yes I understand that there's discretion and privacy. But when I do third party reading I always be very discreet about it. The only thing that I don't do third party reading if it's something illegal and dangerous to the people that I'm doing reading with. So what's your take on third party readings, Do you support it or against it?
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

How do you define third party tarot reading?
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Third party tarot reading is reading for someone who isn't here.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I think my only concern would be that in an ideal world I'd rather do all my readings in person because being closer to the person seems like it would increase their connection to me and the cards and make for a more accurate reading. It's not an ideal world though and that's not always possible so I've done readings over the phone before. I also don't have evidence that proximity does matter, I've never experimented- doing a reading close and a reading over the phone and seeing which is more meaningful. It's just my gut feeling that close is best. I say do what works for you and the people you read for.
    Libris

"Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom." ~Theodore Rubin